Previous owner with some regrets of selling - what's changed in the last 6 years?

Despite the changes, the parks have never lost their magic for me. And now that my DD is getting older (12 now), she actually loves it even more than when she was little. We’re bringing her best friend next time and she can’t wait to show them how fabulous it all is. I originally thought as she would get older, I would sell off my little contracts, and instead, I’m looking to maybe add on next year. I would rent points at WDW and see how it lands with your DS and with you. I think that would be a helpful datapoint for you.
We feel the same. I thought our frequency of going to Disney would go way down when my son got older, but thankfully he still enjoys going with us even as an adult.

And now we have our sweet granddaughter and we get to experience it with a little one all over again and see it through her eyes, which is awesome!

We roll with the changes. Some we like, some we don't. But when we're at WDW we never find ourselves wishing we'd gone somewhere else, and we've been blessed to travel all over the US and several other countries.

A huge thing for me is cosmic rewind lol. I want to add on at RIV now just to have another resort close to it! Favorite ride of all time and we went on it 12 times during our last 2 trips
It's amazing. The music is so cool too. They knocked it out of the park with that one.

Disney has changed a lot and to me, the things that made it uniquely disney have also faded away. This year is probably our last big trip as the kids have grown. I have had 20 years of great memories, but the changes since covid make disney just another large corporate business out to grab money. We will most likely start to downsize our contracts soon.

I'm a huge theme park nerd and it may be my favorite ride ever as well. Just incredibly fun.
It's just so good in so many ways. The theming, the reverse explosion launch, the rotating cars that make it smoother while still being fast, the rotating while riding, the gravity slingshot maneuvers, the changing songs, etc

Whoever designed that ride they need to hire them to do 10 more rides at WDW and DL immediately lol

It's just so good in so many ways. …

Whoever designed that ride they need to hire them to do 10 more rides at WDW and DL immediately lol
This is my current beef with Disney. Why are there not Cosmic Rewind knockoffs (ideally with different themes) currently being planned for each one of their parks worldwide? I don’t want an “Avatar Experience” at DLR, I want a Cosmic Rewind grade coaster experience and, to quote Veruca Salt, I want it now!

This is my current beef with Disney. Why are there not Cosmic Rewind knockoffs (ideally with different themes) currently being planned for each one of their parks worldwide? I don’t want an “Avatar Experience” at DLR, I want a Cosmic Rewind grade coaster experience and, to quote Veruca Salt, I want it now!
We live in Socal, but visited WDW in January. I'm the Disney enthusiast in our relationship, but my husband said he would be rushing to DL way more if they had some sort of Cosmic Rewind ride system there too.

Why not an avatar themed knockoff of Cosmic rewind? Use the same ride mechanics with different projections?

Why not an avatar themed knockoff of Cosmic rewind? Use the same ride mechanics with different projections?
I don’t expect Disney to cater everything to me, so I would be happy with a coaster of any kind (especially a Cosmic Rewind style coaster), but while I’m not a huge GOTG fan (medium at best and *because of the rides*)— what makes it great are the good soundtracks and the sarcastic joking dialogue between the guardians…does Avatar have anything like that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter