Price for Hollywood/Vine Fantasmic just went up???

christianweecare

DIS Veteran
Called this a.m. (10/19) to make FDP ressie for Jan. The CM quoted a price of $21.99 ea. Isn't this up from $19.99?

Sounds like the price went up. We paid the $19.99 in June. I don'tthink that meal is really worth the $19.99 let alone a price increase!

We just did the HV Fantasmic Package on 10/14. It was a last minute decision the day before we went, and we still paid 19.99. Maybe it's going up at the start of 2004? :scratchin

We went in aug. and paid $19.99 each. Our night was announced from the front door porch, there would be no walk ups accepted since it was completely sold out. Guess disney can justify the price increase if they continually sell it out . Seems like it might be gaining popularity due to the fact that there are really not that good of dining choices at mgm and the fact some people do not want to wait in line for fantasmic, so they will purchase the dinner pkg.

I got reservations last week for mid November and they told me it was $19.99...hope they were right.

I believe that automatically includes tip. But no tax. :confused:

I just posted this in Fantasmic FAQs

Originally posted by mnbrowns
Last week I called and made a reservation for a friend and was told the cost was $19.99/adult. They travel in Dec, so I just called to verify and the CM told me it didn't matter when the reservation was made, the price increase was effective to all reservations dining after Oct 19th.

I believe that automatically includes tip. But no tax.

To my knowledge, the price doesn't include the tip, you always have to add that on yourself. That was the case when we did the FDP at BD last December.

The price for the hollywood and vine just increased on Oct 19 and the reason for the price increase is because they just completely changed their menu. There is now peel your own shrimp, hand carved turkey, a completely new dessert line, trout, a much broader assortment of breads and much much more.

That is pricey though and I like H&V. I wonder how much it is just to dine there now?

Oh doesn't it just figure, we are eating there next week :mad:

Other dinner buffets are also $21.99 - such as Crystal Palace and Liberty Tree Inn - although those are character dinners.

I thought that they were charging extra for the Fantasmic dinner now. It's obvious that we haven't done it for a while! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter