priceline.com success

No one really seems concerned about how many are in the party when you are checking in.

Where I live we have 2 Airlines (USAir and Delta) with nonstop
service to Orlando. The price is always under $200. Sometimes as low as $78.00!
Priceline doesn't offer nonstop guarantee. You have to agree to at least 1 stop.
You can't even pick the times. With all the websites selling airfare IMO no one
should use it unless their airport doesn't offer nonstop flights.

Thanks tinaluis!! That is a great deal!! Hopefully something will open up for us soon :) Im getting impatient!

Sheila

jaccceee,

Research is key to priceline success. If you find 78 r/t air you jump on it and skip priceline, especially for non-stops. But when you can't seem to find anything other than those fares just under 200 dollars, priceline becomes a godsend. Say you have four people travelling and the lowest fare you can find is 179 r/t. But you get tickets on priceline for 100 total, you save 312 bucks. Then you hit a great rate at a hotel (eg of a rate you you see accepted often is 48 when you use the five dollar bonus money at Wyndham Palace in Downtown Disney), then your airline savings pays for five nights completely (factoring in taxes and resort fees). To me it is worth taking the risks if getting lousy flight times since I would probably just add more time to my vacation up front to offset the possibility of lousy flight times and I would still be way ahead of the game. If I get great flight times then I have an even better and longer time at WDW. IMHO

waltfan,
I always get great flight times (Because I pick them)therefore I make the best out the first and last day saving at least 312 on the hotel

Jaccceee.

If by not spending two extra nights at WDW you can save 312 dollars in hotel costs, I have to wonder why we are having this discussion on the budget board, LOL. I priceline so I won't have to pay that kind of money for hotels. For 312 I can get anywhere from 5 to 9 nights of lodging in the WDW area.

waltfan
I wouldn't use priceline for hotels either. Just have to stay on site.
Stayed in AKL in May but this september I'm taking a budget trip to get my disney fix.
ASM $49 Delta $99 Tif Town Car w/ $8 coupon . Those prices are pretty hard to beat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter