Priceline Express Deals

Hi Guys!

Anyone have an idea as to what this hotel is? July 5 - 8 2019

Was $290 now $203

Bonnet Creek Area
BBQ Facilities is an amenity as well as spa.

Thinking WL?

The Swan. Always check for the Additional Mandatory Fee* that is now $33.75 per day including tax. When there also Bed choice of only Queens / Kings is yet another big clue as to it being the Swan. The Swan also shows up as a 4.5 Star Hotel on Priceline.

Dave

Decided to go on a last minute trip to vegas last week and used hotwire to book the hotel. It said it was a "Eiffel tower view room" and it also said the last person that booked got Paris las vegas. I went ahead and booked it but got Planet Hollywood. Not a big deal, especially for $80/night but be careful when booking. Those hints aren't always right.

Have been holding out for a Priceline deal for our trip the first week of May and there are now no Disney properties at all even through the regular transparent bookings :( It was supposed to be a slower week but availability is very very low. The Swan is starting to look good. Express deal price has been around $215. Has it been around this price point since the Marriott took over? I know there used to be much better deals to be had. We currently have POP booked at a very good rate but would like an upgrade. Not sure we’ll be happy with a value.

So yesterday almost every Disney hotel had transparent offerings on Priceline for our June dates. Today they show up on the initial search, but every single one shows as sold out when you select an individual hotel. I am hoping this is because they are loading better deals.

So yesterday almost every Disney hotel had transparent offerings on Priceline for our June dates. Today they show up on the initial search, but every single one shows as sold out when you select an individual hotel. I am hoping this is because they are loading better deals.
It could have something to do with yesterday being the last day of the Sun and Fun offer?

Hey All...
Looking on hotwire I see this "hot rate." Any idea what resort this may be?

3-Star Resort - Walt Disney - Bonnet Creek Area
Amenities:
Free Internet, Airport Shuttle, Golf Nearby, Pool(s), Resort, Restaurant(s), Smoke-free rooms.

1 mile from Animal Kingdom
.8 miles from Blizzard Beach
1.4 miles from Hollywood Studios

Hey All...
Looking on hotwire I see this "hot rate." Any idea what resort this may be?

3-Star Resort - Walt Disney - Bonnet Creek Area
Amenities:
Free Internet, Airport Shuttle, Golf Nearby, Pool(s), Resort, Restaurant(s), Smoke-free rooms.

1 mile from Animal Kingdom
.8 miles from Blizzard Beach
1.4 miles from Hollywood Studios
If I had to guess it's probably one of the All Stars. What was the price?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!