Priceline Express Deals

Save up to $50 off Express Deal Hotels or Rental Cars in the APP
ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT
65K9N35QB9D
Book by 03/28/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

I've been monitoring prices for the Swan and Dolphin on Express deals for awhile (May 4-10). Tonight I noticed the prices have dropped a bit and that there are bed choices that weren't there before. I clicked through to book and there are no resort fees showing. I'm nervous maybe they aren't actually the Swan and Dolphin. And if they are, could they still charge the fee when we get there?

I've been monitoring prices for the Swan and Dolphin on Express deals for awhile (May 4-10). Tonight I noticed the prices have dropped a bit and that there are bed choices that weren't there before. I clicked through to book and there are no resort fees showing. I'm nervous maybe they aren't actually the Swan and Dolphin. And if they are, could they still charge the fee when we get there?

Which listing are you looking at? I've seen Swan and Dolphin a lot with the tell-tale resort fee.

There's a $204 4.5-star with no resort fee and bed choice of double or twin bed. Hotel Canary says Swan, but I wouldn't trust it without the resort fee.

There's a $192 4-star that Hotel Canary says is Dolphin. It also says double or twin bed.

Could they be Animal Kingdom? Other than that and the Fort Wilderness cabins, where are there twin beds? Or is it some private condo rental??

So strange. Good luck, and let us know what you get if you book something.

Swan, Dolphin, and all Disney hotels seem to have disappeared from the transparent listings when the discounts ended on the 24th.

Which listing are you looking at? I've seen Swan and Dolphin a lot with the tell-tale resort fee.

There's a $204 4.5-star with no resort fee and bed choice of double or twin bed. Hotel Canary says Swan, but I wouldn't trust it without the resort fee.

There's a $192 4-star that Hotel Canary says is Dolphin. It also says double or twin bed.

Could they be Animal Kingdom? Other than that and the Fort Wilderness cabins, where are there twin beds? Or is it some private condo rental??

Swan, Dolphin, and all Disney hotels seem to have disappeared from the transparent listings when the discounts ended on the 24th.
Swan has rooms with two queen beds or one king + sleeper sofa - .no double beds, no twin.

Have been holding out for a Priceline deal for our trip the first week of May and there are now no Disney properties at all even through the regular transparent bookings :( It was supposed to be a slower week but availability is very very low. The Swan is starting to look good. Express deal price has been around $215. Has it been around this price point since the Marriott took over? I know there used to be much better deals to be had. We currently have POP booked at a very good rate but would like an upgrade. Not sure we’ll be happy with a value.
I looked at it for over Memorial Day at one point and it was $179 direct. It has since gone up. But yes it can be had for a good price on occasion. Other times it is outrageously over priced.

I’ve been monitoring them for awhile and these are the same listings other than the bed choice and missing resort fee. There have been only 2 express deals for Swan and Dolphin for months. Now tonight there are still 2- one 4 star and one 4.5 star. I looked at future dates and it appears the same. Very strange. Does anyone have the ability to check who has booked swan/dolphin before (I.e. from the hint you booked this before)?? Thx

Last edited:

I’ve been monitoring them for awhile and these are the same listings other than the bed choice and missing resort fee. There have been only 2 express deals for Swan and Dolphin for months. Now tonight there are still 2- one 4 star and one 4.5 star. I looked at future dates and it appears the same. Very strange. Does anyone have the ability to check who has booked swan/dolphin before (I.e. from the hint you booked this before)?? Thx

I don't think there are any other 4.5 stars with 300 reviews and 8+ rating. I'm feeling pretty sure it's the Swan even though the bed descriptions are strange. I just wonder if they will still charge the resort fee and now aren't disclosing it.

I don't think there are any other 4.5 stars with 300 reviews and 8+ rating. I'm feeling pretty sure it's the Swan even though the bed descriptions are strange. I just wonder if they will still charge the resort fee and now aren't disclosing it.

Sorry for all the posts on this but trying to figure it out. I looked way into the future and found the same 4.5 star listing with the same bed choices. The telltale resort fee of $33.75 is there and Hotel Canary says the Swan. So I think this listing for our dates is the Swan but I'm stumped on the resort fee not being listed.

Yeah something weird is going on here with the bed choice but it is the Swan, I am fairly sure. I looked through all my email confirmations and I am pretty confident the only one of the two I’ve booked on Priceline was the Swan (Dolphin stays through hotwire and others in past). Screenshots below for your confidence.

The only other Priceline booking I’ve made in “Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek” is beach club and I can’t imagine you’d be upset with that surprise.

708D7FA1-9D3E-40BE-BF6D-C087E87484FD.png 6DE28B78-6A1E-4D0B-89F4-9005B761D533.png

Yeah something weird is going on here with the bed choice but it is the Swan, I am fairly sure. I looked through all my email confirmations and I am pretty confident the only one of the two I’ve booked on Priceline was the Swan (Dolphin stays through hotwire and others in past). Screenshots below for your confidence.

The only other Priceline booking I’ve made in “Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek” is beach club and I can’t imagine you’d be upset with that surprise.

View attachment 391136 View attachment 391137
Thanks so much! Just went to book and not available when I click book. Hopefully it comes back. I’m guessing I’d still be charged the resort fee on arrival.

Do any of the universal hotels show up on Priceline at a great price? We are booked at Disney for November but looking to do a short trip to universal in July.

Do any of the universal hotels show up on Priceline at a great price? We are booked at Disney for November but looking to do a short trip to universal in July.

Have been seeing Hard Rock in express, but meager discount on it for the date I was checking (during spring break). What would the price difference look like you to upgrade at least one member of your party to a Power AP? We got a really good deal during spring break using AP discount. It wasn't even stay more/save more as it was only one night.

Edited to add we have seasonal passes but it looks like all of July is blocked out on those. You wouldn't catch my husband anywhere near a theme park during July so it works for us. I'm not sure when they ask to verify your AP and whether you could upgrade an existing ticket after leaving the parks but still satisfy the requirement to show AP. Maybe ask over on Universal Boards if that would work.

I just need a hotel for one night, Thursday May 9th. I check into my hotel on Friday but the flight down I found was Thursday night, lol. If anyone sees anything cheap for that night let me know! So far I can't find anything under $300.

Touringplans.com blog just did a post on using Priceline at Universal. I didn’t read it, so don’t know how helpful it would be, but their reports on Priceline at WDW have all been good.

I just need a hotel for one night, Thursday May 9th. I check into my hotel on Friday but the flight down I found was Thursday night, lol. If anyone sees anything cheap for that night let me know! So far I can't find anything under $300.

With the big D2 Cheer Summit 5/10-5/12 my guess is you won't be able to find anything cheap onsite. Your best option is to probably stay at a hotel with a shuttle by the airport and then take the Magical Express Friday morning from the airport.

The Swan has good rates, for regular Priceline hotels (not Express) - $235 including taxes and fees, refundable booking. It's less for non-refundable rate.

With the big D2 Cheer Summit 5/10-5/12 my guess is you won't be able to find anything cheap onsite. Your best option is to probably stay at a hotel with a shuttle by the airport and then take the Magical Express Friday morning from the airport.
I actually got a great deal at Yacht Club for Friday-Monday! It's Thursday night that's throwing off my plans - I don't want to pay for YC, even at 40% off, when I'll be getting there so late. I probably will end up staying somewhere cheap. I've never taken Magical Express the day after arriving, is that a thing I can do? That would work perfectly.

I've never taken Magical Express the day after arriving, is that a thing I can do? That would work perfectly.

I was just saying the cheap rooms are probably all booked up by the cheer competitors.

The magical express is only for the day you check in to your hotel so you are fine to take it Friday morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter