Priceline Express Deals

Browsing Priceline Express for the first time. Any idea what 'Many relaxing outdoor spaces are found at this high-rise stunner.' would be? Disney World-Bonnet Creek area. 8+ Says was $134 now $102. (Is that 'was' price an actual rack rate?) 4 Stars.

Thanks for any advice. I've read through a few pages and searched the thread.

***nm...I don't think it's a Disney resort...smoking and nonsmoking options once added to the cart. I'll definitely pass.

I am thinking I should think about this for my two days I am adding on to my trip in October. When would be a good time to start looking. I am booked at AKL right now but would love to get something else and if it is a deal I would be even more happy. I know the Airport shuttle is a good indication but what should I look for with Boardwalk or POR or even Swan or Dolphin.

Browsing Priceline Express for the first time. Any idea what 'Many relaxing outdoor spaces are found at this high-rise stunner.' would be? Disney World-Bonnet Creek area. 8+ Says was $134 now $102. (Is that 'was' price an actual rack rate?) 4 Stars.

Thanks for any advice. I've read through a few pages and searched the thread.

***nm...I don't think it's a Disney resort...smoking and nonsmoking options once added to the cart. I'll definitely pass.
Might be the Hilton Bonnet Creek. You're right that having smoking rooms is a giveaway that it's not a Disney resort.

I am thinking I should think about this for my two days I am adding on to my trip in October. When would be a good time to start looking. I am booked at AKL right now but would love to get something else and if it is a deal I would be even more happy. I know the Airport shuttle is a good indication but what should I look for with Boardwalk or POR or even Swan or Dolphin.
I've found the best deals last minute, but it doesn't hurt to start looking far in advance! Check the better bidding lists, but Airport Shuttle on Hotwire in Bonnet Creek is a dead giveaway that it's a Disney Resort. Swan & Dolphin are easy on Priceline because their resort fee is super specific - I think it's $31.50/night. Don't forget to factor that plus the parking fee (if you have a car) because that adds about $55 to the night rate for Swolphin. POR has a REALLY high rating on Hotwire, like 95% guest satisfaction. I would play around with it now for things a few weeks out and get a feel for it. You'll start to be able to recognize the resorts by their price/discount/rating.

I've found the best deals last minute, but it doesn't hurt to start looking far in advance! Check the better bidding lists, but Airport Shuttle on Hotwire in Bonnet Creek is a dead giveaway that it's a Disney Resort. Swan & Dolphin are easy on Priceline because their resort fee is super specific - I think it's $31.50/night. Don't forget to factor that plus the parking fee (if you have a car) because that adds about $55 to the night rate for Swolphin. POR has a REALLY high rating on Hotwire, like 95% guest satisfaction. I would play around with it now for things a few weeks out and get a feel for it. You'll start to be able to recognize the resorts by their price/discount/rating.

Thats great to hear. Thank you for all that feedback. Since I booked a room only I believe my cancel policy is 7 days so feel like its worth it to at least try and find something good.

I feel like I just read on BetterBidding that some of the "outside Disney" hotels will now put Airport Shuttle on them. Someone over there got caught up on that and maybe it was the Wyndham--I can't remember. But the do offer an airport shuttle, it's just not free. So I've heard to beware on the shuttle description now.

I feel like I just read on BetterBidding that some of the "outside Disney" hotels will now put Airport Shuttle on them. Someone over there got caught up on that and maybe it was the Wyndham--I can't remember. But the do offer an airport shuttle, it's just not free. So I've heard to beware on the shuttle description now.
I feel like in that case it would be a lie though - if it's not a resort-provided airport shuttle and it comes up as such, couldn't you just dispute the charge? The "shuttle" pages for those hotels just links you to car services that charge like $60 to go to the aiport. That would be pretty terrible if they put that dishonestly on their Hotwire list of amenities just to try to "catch" people looking for a Disney resort. Do you have a link to the forums where people were saying that? I feel like it such a common hack for Hotwire that confirmation of that is something we should definitely put on this thread.

I feel like in that case it would be a lie though - if it's not a resort-provided airport shuttle and it comes up as such, couldn't you just dispute the charge? The "shuttle" pages for those hotels just links you to car services that charge like $60 to go to the aiport. That would be pretty terrible if they put that dishonestly on their Hotwire list of amenities just to try to "catch" people looking for a Disney resort. Do you have a link to the forums where people were saying that? I feel like it such a common hack for Hotwire that confirmation of that is something we should definitely put on this thread.

Here it is:

Used your PRICELINE link and got the hotel for 110 a night and 5% off with your Priceline Coupon link and code!! Wonderful hotel, I do want to let people know under amenities they state hotel shuttle.., that doesn’t mean free, they charge $22 a person on a shared shuttle so we just took an Uber which cost $32 total.

Great lazy river, pool and pool bar! The resort is a vacation itself! Nice comfy shuttle

bus to parks as well which is free.

thanks betterbidding!

From here: https://www.betterbidding.com/index.php?showtopic=224946

They found this on a hotel that ended up being Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek.

I just got an email from Hotwire telling me that a Hot rate I was looking at is $85 a night and it is the Wyndham Grand Orlando. Anyone know anything about this place?

On priceline, too, there's a 4 star in the Bonnet Creek zone with an airport shuttle. Since it has something like 8 room choices, you know it's not a Disney hotel. It will also have "high-rise stunner" in the hotel description. The only Disney hotels that *might* fit that description are BLT and Contemporary, and you know those won't be available through an opaque booking channel!

Last edited:
Here it is:

Used your PRICELINE link and got the hotel for 110 a night and 5% off with your Priceline Coupon link and code!! Wonderful hotel, I do want to let people know under amenities they state hotel shuttle.., that doesn’t mean free, they charge $22 a person on a shared shuttle so we just took an Uber which cost $32 total.

Great lazy river, pool and pool bar! The resort is a vacation itself! Nice comfy shuttle

bus to parks as well which is free.

thanks betterbidding!

From here: https://www.betterbidding.com/index.php?showtopic=224946

They found this on a hotel that ended up being Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek.
Oh, Priceline is a different ballgame. The airport shuttle thing I would only ever use on Hotwire, like I said in my original post. Priceline it brings up all sorts of hotels! Only on Hotwire does airport shuttle + bonnet creek = Disney hotel.

On priceline, too, there's a 4 star in the Bonnet Creek zone with an airport shuttle. Since it has something like 8 room choices, you know it's not a Disney hotel. It will also have "high-rise stunner" in the hotel description. The only Disney hotels that *might* fit that description are BLT and Contemporary, and you know those won't be available through an opaque booking channel!
The airport shuttle filter ONLY applies to Hotwire (Bonnet Creek), not Priceline. That's why I specified that in my previous post. Priceline is harder to narrow down and having a shuttle in the amenities on that website can mean a lot of different things.

The airport shuttle filter ONLY applies to Hotwire (Bonnet Creek), not Priceline. That's why I specified that in my previous post. Priceline is harder to narrow down and having a shuttle in the amenities on that website can mean a lot of different things.

FYI - If you book a room on Priceline that does not offer an amenity that is listed they will give you money back from your purchase or offer you to cancel and book somewhere else. This happened to me last year. I booked and express deal for one night and got the Star Island and it showed there was an airport shuttle. When I called the hotel they said they didn't have one. I called Priceline and they gave me $25 off my rate.

I've been playing around with the Exp Deals app. How accurate is it? It's showing me the Swan for only $108/night. I'm very tempted.

I've been playing around with the Exp Deals app. How accurate is it? It's showing me the Swan for only $108/night. I'm very tempted.

Well, what do you mean by accurate? I've seen rates for the Swan that low depending on when you go. You can usually tell by the resort fee. Take your amount of nights and divide the resort fee amount by that. If it comes out to $31.50 per night, it's the Swan or Dolphin.

Well, what do you mean by accurate? I've seen rates for the Swan that low depending on when you go. You can usually tell by the resort fee. Take your amount of nights and divide the resort fee amount by that. If it comes out to $31.50 per night, it's the Swan or Dolphin.
It was a general question. Meaning....the app unblinds the Priceline hotel, is it accurate or could you end up with someplace other than what it said?

What are the exact dates? I have gotten the Swan through Priceline so it should tell me "you've booked here before" on the page, if it is the Swan. I can check.

This. I can see the Swan for a trip I'm thinking of taking in December. But it is still kind of pricey at $242 a night.

This. I can see the Swan for a trip I'm thinking of taking in December. But it is still kind of pricey at $242 a night.

Probably way too soon to book through Priceline hoping for a deal. Priceline is geared toward more "last minute" stuff for their deals. Of course, you run the risk of not getting anything and it's possible that these hotels aren't significantly discounted in December.

What are the exact dates? I have gotten the Swan through Priceline so it should tell me "you've booked here before" on the page, if it is the Swan. I can check.
Thanks! My outside dates are August 17-27th. I think I was looking at the 22-27th but it might have been the 17-22nd.

I'm having a hard time deciding on where to stay this time. I'm thinking of doing the first 5 nights someplace really cheap like the Grand Villas and then moving onsite for the final 5 nights. Too many choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!