Priceline Express Deals

Disney Wholesale # (407) 939-7671
I don't know about that I do know it's been used to add guests
Thank you for posting the number! Just did this to add my DD to our December PLE (ASMo) and it took about 3 minutes, tops.

PLE gave us preferred room and I'd made my choices shortly after booking. Adding a person to the reservation did wipe those out, just wanted to share in case someone else does this, so they'll know to go back and check.

I just got December 14th to 16th at All Star Movies preferred room on Hotwire! I had to book the 14th then add the 15th on as a separate reservation after because it wasn't showing up when I searched both dates together. $202 total. Saturday was $92 plus tax and Sunday night was $78 plus tax.

I had no plans to go until I came across this!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191115-143415_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191115-143415_Chrome.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 38

I realize this is the Priceline thread but have you read this...

Expedia Punishing Hotels With Resort Fees In Search Results - LINK

I like this, however I doubt Expedia is doing it in the interest of consumer advocacy. I imagine the chains will give some small percentage of the RF to the wholesaler to fix this, then all goes back. Resort fees are big business and they aren't going away unless its through some sort of litigation.

I like this, however I doubt Expedia is doing it in the interest of consumer advocacy. I imagine the chains will give some small percentage of the RF to the wholesaler to fix this, then all goes back. Resort fees are big business and they aren't going away unless its through some sort of litigation.

I agree. Though this is a step in the right direction we need to be vigilant in who we do business with and follow through with trip reports on TripAdvisor to include any fees we may have incurred. Lastly, we need to keep communicating here. :grouphug:

Is there a way to know prior to booking if you will have if you will have the Savannah view vs standard room with PLE?

Is there a way to know prior to booking if you will have if you will have the Savannah view vs standard room with PLE?
Not sure of that but it seems more often than not they're upgraded
I am seeing a listing for 257.........was your price listed at 257 or 258 when you were searching?
$258, you've booked here before.
The daily prices will fluctuate a few dollars and it's neglible

Not sure of that but it seems more often than not they're upgraded

$258, you've booked here before.
The daily prices will fluctuate a few dollars and it's neglible
Just kind of following along.
Not sure if the 1 dollar difference helps distinguish different properties in the inventory for this date range.

PLE gave us preferred room and I'd made my choices shortly after booking. Adding a person to the reservation did wipe those out, just wanted to share in case someone else does this, so they'll know to go back and check.

What choices did you make after booking? Wondering what I am missing.

What choices did you make after booking? Wondering what I am missing.
I'm so sorry, what I wrote was unclear.
After adding the PLE reservation to My Disney Experience, I went to where you can select two preferences. For ASMo, I'd selected Dalmatians and Upper Floor and, after calling the wholesale number posted in this thread to add DD to the reservation, the two preferences I'd made were all wiped out, I had to go back and add those in.

I'm so sorry, what I wrote was unclear.
After adding the PLE reservation to My Disney Experience, I went to where you can select two preferences. For ASMo, I'd selected Dalmatians and Upper Floor and, after calling the wholesale number posted in this thread to add DD to the reservation, the two preferences I'd made were all wiped out, I had to go back and add those in.

Oh, thanks! We got ASMo as well, but have never stayed here. Is Dalmations the best preferred room location?

Oh, thanks! We got ASMo as well, but have never stayed here. Is Dalmations the best preferred room location?
Not sure! :) We've never stayed here before but I figured since DD26 is a big Dalmatians fan (and she might be with us for one night), I'd reserve there or at least can check it out for her for the future. Also, since they recently finished their refurb in that section, that was a plus!

I've read good things about the Toy Story section too which is also one of the preferred options. Maybe someone else who has stayed here has some good recommendations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter