Priceline Express Deals

I have movies booked with my ap discount for $116. The price of sports is tempting but I rather stay at movies ... I’m torn.

IDoes anyone know if this could possibly be a Disney resort. It’s showing no resort fees and it says it’s .5 miles from Epcot and 1.1 miles from Hollywood studios. Thanks again In advance! View attachment 468191
My guess is also Beach Club, but when you consider the total after Hotwire's fees, you can currently get a BC room on those dates for not much more on Undercover Tourist and it's a guarantee it's that resort/allows cancellations.

Hi - that's a pretty awesome rate for All-Star Sports! It is the only 3*8 resort in BC with reviews in the 400s. (It is 497 right now.)

I have my own Simple Resort Matcher out there if you'd like to try that - just enter the ratings, Location and reviews on a PE deal and it should tell you the resort.
I can't help but ask, "Has anyone tried this offer?" The Simple Resort Matcher (BIG thanks for the work on this) does show AS Sports. Full Matcher shows nothing. The thing that makes me very cautious on this one is the <$12.00 taxes/fees. This offering appears to be available on HW for $49 with nearly same amount for fees. I did get prices nearly this low ($48 for 2/11-14, 2019 with low fees) for Music through PL. Unfortunately, my one Sports booking was through Disney so I can't even get the "Hint."

I can't help but ask, "Has anyone tried this offer?" The Simple Resort Matcher (BIG thanks for the work on this) does show AS Sports. Full Matcher shows nothing. The thing that makes me very cautious on this one is the <$12.00 taxes/fees. This offering appears to be available on HW for $49 with nearly same amount for fees. I did get prices nearly this low ($48 for 2/11-14, 2019 with low fees) for Music through PL. Unfortunately, my one Sports booking was through Disney so I can't even get the "Hint."
Book with confidence!

I couldn't believe it, I had to see it with my own eyes! 😱I heard rumors the prices dropped that low but I've never seen it for myself. 🤯Thats awesome!
Me too! Unfortunately, those price drops are super rare, and I'm too chicken to wait it out for my dates. I found a price I liked, and locked it in.

Maybe someday if we ever have APs and can just go for a short hop when there's a fantastic hotel option...

Meanwhile, it's fun to hang out on this thread and cheer on others!

I am a passholder and sort of local (I'm 100 miles south but son lives 25-30 minutes away) so it's not a big deal for me. However, I prefer to avoid driving that area at night so sometimes look for a cheap hotel.
Oddly, I'd just checked the 11-12 which are preferable for me to 10-11. The next page does say "The last person got: Disney's All Star Sports Resort." The reviews are 95% for 7 reviews. It's about $3. cheaper on PL, and I would get the "Hint" for future bookings.
However, I've tried for 20 minutes, using Chrome (reg and incognito--and clearing the PL cache) and Edge browsers, going through Topcashback and not, and I cannot book. I could try the "Deals for Me" which lists All Star Sports as one of the $46. possibilities. One issue is that when I choose to book, the price changes to $45. I did not try going through the app as it costs more that way. I did try one of the Pricebreakers (or whatever) as it listed only WDW resorts. That didn't work either.
I appreciate your help.

Me too! Unfortunately, those price drops are super rare, and I'm too chicken to wait it out for my dates. I found a price I liked, and locked it in.

Maybe someday if we ever have APs and can just go for a short hop when there's a fantastic hotel option...

Meanwhile, it's fun to hang out on this thread and cheer on others!
I completely agree! I'm hoping to get an AP sometime in the future (if I can convince my bro to get one with me) because deals like this would make it tempting for a quick trip. I get excited when I see others scoring a good deal! (& Also slightly jealous...) :-)

Hi, Glad the matcher is helpful! To help you in the future: If you put the Express Deal ratings and amenities I ID'd as Sports in the Full Matcher it does show up, but suggests both Sports and Movies because the full matcher doesn't take number of reviews into account. You can see on the results that Sports currently has 497 reviews, which matches the Express Deal listing.

Worst case scenario BTW: the only 3* resorts in Bonnet Creek are the All-Stars, AoA and Pop so you'd be guaranteed to get one of those even if the number of reviews didn't give it away. :)

Last edited:
Can someone help me with seeing if any of the on site hotels (WDW or DS) are on there for our stay 4/4-4/11?

Can someone help me with seeing if any of the on site hotels (WDW or DS) are on there for our stay 4/4-4/11?
You’re asking about on-site, but then differentiating between WDW and DS. Some of the hotels in DS have some of the on-site benefits like 60-day FP windows, but they are not considered on-site and do not have all on-site benefits such as free parking at the parks, airport shuttle, etc.

Could you clarify what you’re looking for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter