Priceline Express Deals

I didn't because it is over my budget, but I wish I could. Pretty sure it's AKL given the distance from AK and the beds offered.
How can you tell the exact distance? I only see on the map a general area shaded for where the hotel is...?

Bonnet Creek for most of them, just Disney Springs just for the Port Orleans ones. As someone mentioned a few posts back, Port Orleans has come up under Disney Springs.

I'm gonna be out and about for a bit but I could help you out later (to show you the options I found, if you're interested in any of those and can't seem to find them). Send me a PM!

Can I still take you up on this offer? I'll PM you.

Still some deals on Hotwire - helped a friend book Coronado for next week Sunday to Friday for $103 a night.

Priceline not looking to great right now disney wise. So happy that so many others were able to take advantage of that Disney bonanza!

Has anybody had experience adding a third adult to the reservation? I saw some posts from earlier but this was all pre-trip.

I called Disney wholesale and they told me to call Priceline. I called Priceline and they said it's against their terms of service to add a third adult (which it isn't). I then called Disney wholesale again and they added the adult to the reservation and said the charge would go to Priceline. Will Priceline now just charge me the difference?
I am in the same boat. Were you able to get this resolved?

It seems like for a lot of the hotels on Hotwire, the price goes up when you add a child. Since we are a family of four with two young kids (2 and 4), it's okay for us to just choose 2 adults and 0 children right. My understanding is Disney doesn't charge for kids under 18.

Last edited:
Still some deals on Hotwire - helped a friend book Coronado for next week Sunday to Friday for $103 a night.

Priceline not looking to great right now disney wise. So happy that so many others were able to take advantage of that Disney bonanza!
what are the amenities for Coronado? I don't think the hotel I have pulled up is it based on location .... but it's a 3.5* in Disney Springs with free parking and internet .... and
Amenities
Airport shuttleBusiness centerFitness centerPool(s)ResortRestaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

what are the amenities for Coronado? I don't think the hotel I have pulled up is it based on location .... but it's a 3.5* in Disney Springs with free parking and internet .... and
Amenities
Airport shuttleBusiness centerFitness centerPool(s)ResortRestaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms
Coronado has Free Parking in its amenities on Hotwire, so that is most likely it.

hmmmm .... decisions, decisions. Coronado is not my very favorite place to stay, but for $102/night vs what I'm seeing for next week .... that's a nice little savings.

Coronado Springs isn't located in DS. I'm not sure if Hotwire is similar to Priceline in location... but POFQ, POR, and SSR are the resorts located in DS.

Coronado Springs isn't located in DS. I'm not sure if Hotwire is similar to Priceline in location... but POFQ, POR, and SSR are the resorts located in DS.

this property is listed in Bonnet Creek on Hotwire. it shows .7 miles from DHS, 1.3 miles from Animal Kingdom, and .5 miles from Blizzard Beach.

I am in the same boat. Were you able to get this resolved?
Disney told me that they would charge Priceline, then Priceline if Priceline disputes the charge it will be between them and Disney, so I don't have to worry.

In other words no idea. I'm keeping my room only reservation until the last day to cancel just in case but it should be fine.

Shoot good catch. It has free parking, but on Hotwire it is in Bonnet Creek. The PO hotels are in Bonnet Creek on Hotwire.

Just booked Coronado springs for a friend on hotwire. his dates are 12/16 - 12/19, $103/night (55% off). came up in bonnet creek with free parking. Didn't show up when he put in 2 kids and 2 adults, he had to adjust it to 2 adults and call disney wholesale.

Amenities
Coronado is not in Disney springs. Most likely POR or POFQ. Also Coronado has business center listed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter