Priceline Express Deals

Thank you Thank you Thank you! All of my search parameters matched what you all (Charlene and ItsJessa) had mentioned above, so I took a breath and then pushed the "book now" button. POFQ it is! So, I assume the MB's that Disney had already sent to us for my previous reservation won't work, but we have MBs from previous trips that should work. Awesome!

My dates are 1/21-1/23. This is what was listed: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s). I searched Bonnet Creek and airport shuttle. 3 1/2 star. - 2 guests
Thank you! I was looking for 1/16-1/18, but only 1/16 is available. I will keep watching now that I know what to look for. Thanks again.

Edited to add that beside offering me POFQ for only one day (1/16), Hotwire will also show me POFQ for 3 days (1/15-1//8) but will not show up for 1/16-1/18!!! I hate it when things don't make sense! Grr!

Last edited:
A friend booked Saratoga Springs on points (not on Priceline or Hotwire). What number should she call to get a number to link to MDE?

Just booked POR Jan 16-20 Royal Room-Garden View for $123/night. I wanted to thank everyone in this thread by sharing my great deal!!! I also used a coupon code $20 off of $300. The code is RMN20DEC

How do you know that the room is a Royal Room? I ask because I'm looking at a different date, with the following bed options; $123 for two queens and a murphy bed, $137 for a king and a murphy bed, $138 for two queens, or I can pick "hotel chooses bed type". It looks like Royal Rooms don't have murphy beds, so the only option would be the two queens. Not sure if its worth the risk.

Last edited:
Thank you Thank you Thank you! All of my search parameters matched what you all (Charlene and ItsJessa) had mentioned above, so I took a breath and then pushed the "book now" button. POFQ it is! So, I assume the MB's that Disney had already sent to us for my previous reservation won't work, but we have MBs from previous trips that should work. Awesome!
Someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe that as long as you’ve linked the reservation to your MDE, your MB’s should still work for this trip.
We’ve used old MBs when staying at Swan/Dolphin and off site with no issue.

I have been playing around with hot wire on a few blind deals on a couple of hot rate hotels that im 99% sure of what they are.I am finding hotwire is padding the taxes and recovery fee extras by at least a hundred dollars over the fees listed booking direct. anyone else notice this?

I have been playing around with hot wire on a few blind deals on a couple of hot rate hotels that im 99% sure of what they are.I am finding hotwire is padding the taxes and recovery fee extras by at least a hundred dollars over the fees listed booking direct. anyone else notice this?
I didn't notice that happening when I booked a reservation earlier this afternoon. Ended up with POFQ for 3 nights in early Jan 2019 for about $340. I checked the price if booking through Disney direct, and it would have cost me $630 with the AP rate. I was happy with the deal I got through Hotwire for sure.

I didn't notice that happening when I booked a reservation earlier this afternoon. Ended up with POFQ for 3 nights in early Jan 2019 for about $340. I checked the price if booking through Disney direct, and it would have cost me $630 with the AP rate. I was happy with the deal I got through Hotwire for sure.
I am noticing it with universal properties

How do you know that the room is a Royal Room? I ask because I'm looking at a different date, with the following bed options; $123 for two queens and a murphy bed, $137 for a king and a murphy bed, $138 for two queens, or I can pick "hotel chooses bed type". It looks like Royal Rooms don't have murphy beds, so the only option would be the two queens. Not sure if its worth the risk.

When I was looking on Hotwire it actually listed Royal Room as one of the options for my dates

Looking on HW for Mid-Jan (15-19).

I see a 3.5* resort in Bonnet Creek.

Amenities:
Free Internet
Free Parking
Airport Shuttle
Business Center
Fitness Center
Pool(s)
Resort
Restaurant(s)
Smoke-free Rooms

Shows 2001+ reviews with 4 stars on the TripAdvisor graphic.

$99/night.

Any ideas if this is a Disney resort?

Just booked Coronado springs for a friend on hotwire. his dates are 12/16 - 12/19, $103/night (55% off). came up in bonnet creek with free parking. Didn't show up when he put in 2 kids and 2 adults, he had to adjust it to 2 adults and call disney wholesale.
Did your friend have a problem adding his 2 children when he called Disney? I just booked a HW rate for POFQ under 2 adults only, with the assumption I could add my toddler to the reservation since Disney doesn't charge for children under 18...

Amenities:
Free Internet
Free Parking
Airport Shuttle
Business Center
Fitness Center
Pool(s)
Resort
Restaurant(s)
Smoke-free Rooms

$99/night.

Coronado Springs

Amenities:
Free Internet
Free Parking
Airport Shuttle
Business Center
Fitness Center
Pool(s)
Resort
Restaurant(s)
Smoke-free Rooms

$99/night.

The only thing throwing me off is the free parking, otherwise it does seem like Coronado as others have said.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter