Pricing for catering Grand Yacht 1 / Pontoon boats?

Yes - they will give you the exact time when you book, and it could change if the fireworks start time changes. They schedule it that way so that they have time to take you on a little cruise around Seven Seas Lagoon before getting into position for the fireworks. Then after the show they take you the scenic route back to the dock. This episode explains all the details of fireworks cruises: https://disneyweddingpodcast.com/2012/08/15/illuminations-wishes-fireworks-cruises/

Thanks!

Just heard from our planner that we would need to be 75 minutes early. Going to be very tough to make those times with a 5:00 PM ceremony. We would need to do any post-ceremony photos, eat and travel to GF in less than 2 hours.

I rode it also in 2013. Showed up about an hour early. Dockhouse told me to go get a drink or something and come back about a half hour before. We went to pool bar and had a drink....and quick tip. Trust LurkyLoo...she knows her stuff.

Here, I just dug up this Grand Floridian Specialty Cruise menu. But, again, you can get anything on the yacht that they make for room service...

Hi, Would you be able to order from this menu for pontoon boats also?

You can order anything from GF from the Private Dinning line. Much like Room service. They use the same menu. If you call early enough they can track down one of the Chefs and they can even help you with special requests. For Example the last time I rented a Pontoon for Cruise, I had a couple of guests who had some very serious allergies so I was worried what else they could eat. I called Private Dinning at the Contemp, talked to one of there Chefs a month ahead, listed allergies and some requests. They came up with what they could do. I placed my order, it was waiting at dockside. I paid for it, and I was good to go. In saying this it wasnt a perfect service. They did forget one of the options I paid for, but over all, they just cut the cost of the item and 10 percent off the boat rental for me as a refund and I was happy as cake.

Feel free to call the private Dinning number at GF they should be able to help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!