Pricing & hotel question...

MissMet

DIS Veteran
Hi guys! Planning our first visit to DLP for May 2019. I just saw there’s a stay 2 nights get 2 nights free offer which includes 5 day tickets if I book by Oct 1st. Is that considered one of the better deals offered? I can’t seem to find info on past deals that have been offered and may be offered again, so I was hoping you guys could help with that. For example, I can get 4 nights in May (tues-sat) at Sequoia Lodge for 2 adults for around $1,100 USD. Is that good for DLP? It’s obviously amazing compared to WDW, but I’m having a hard time gaging it.

Thanks so much. Oh, and if you want to throw in your favorite DLP hotel & why it’d be much appreciated. I had my heart set on the NY one but that’s not happening now.

It's 110 USD per person per day for hotel and park access. I would call that a good deal for any themepark. Can you do DLP cheaper, maybe, by staying off-site, annual passes, etc. but for onsite, it's a good deal.

Keep in mind in DLP we don't have resorts, they are hotels. If you stay for 5 days (and you need 2-3 to do everything in a leisurely pace), calculate how much time you will spend at the hotel. If you will stay in the park for most of the time, or do a day trip to the city of Paris, or Versailles, how important is the hotel if it turns into a place to sleep and maybe have breakfast. If you plan on spending time at the hotel to make use of the pool or to lounge around, I do think you could stick with Sequoia or look into the Disneyland Hotel.

Hi guys! Planning our first visit to DLP for May 2019. I just saw there’s a stay 2 nights get 2 nights free offer which includes 5 day tickets if I book by Oct 1st. Is that considered one of the better deals offered?

That's generally the deal I book with, as it's essentially 50% off, and I won't do better than that. Just try and avoid Friday/Saturday arrivals as the price will be higher.
Of course if you have younger children then the under 12 free offer might suit you better. The French site has that deal on at the moment + 25% off: http://parc.disneylandparis.fr/offr...l?p13nId=a332949d-f999-4900-9f9e-4274691dd160

Thanks so much! I felt like it was a great deal but I know at Disney World what’s considered the best deal (free dining) actual ends up not being so since Disney raises the prices. I’m definitely going to go with a Disney hotel. Thanks again!

Hi guys! Planning our first visit to DLP for May 2019. I just saw there’s a stay 2 nights get 2 nights free offer which includes 5 day tickets if I book by Oct 1st. Is that considered one of the better deals offered? I can’t seem to find info on past deals that have been offered and may be offered again, so I was hoping you guys could help with that. For example, I can get 4 nights in May (tues-sat) at Sequoia Lodge for 2 adults for around $1,100 USD. Is that good for DLP? It’s obviously amazing compared to WDW, but I’m having a hard time gaging it.

Thanks so much. Oh, and if you want to throw in your favorite DLP hotel & why it’d be much appreciated. I had my heart set on the NY one but that’s not happening now.
That 2 nights free offer is the deal I booked for next May at Disneyland Hotel in Paris. Given how expensive the hotel is, I do think it's a good deal. No way would I want to pay that amount for just two nights. But for four nights, it's not too bad given that it's DLP's premier hotel, and that it includes five days of park tickets for both of us.

My other tip is to book the deal by phone, asking for the deal that's offered on Ireland's (not the UK's) version of the website. I saved about 10% that way, as their price was less when converted from Euros to US dollars. It is absolutely allowed to openly do this, so don't be afraid to ask. You can switch to Ireland's version of their website online first, to check what savings you'd get that way.

I recommend paying in advance, to lock in any savings you'd get, which might change over the course of a year, given continual changes in the relative status of the Euro and the US dollar. Pay with a credit card that won't charge you a fee for paying for something overseas in Euros (most credit cards won't charge for this, but most debit cards will). Also, since it is technically an overseas purchase, you might want to call the card company first, so they won't be surprised and block the transaction.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!