Princess Aurora/Sleeping Beauty

Tulles

Mouseketeer
Is there anywhere to meet Aurora any more? I'd rather not have to book a character meal but will if I have to.

My daughter just told me she's the princess she wants to meet the most for her birthday.

I'm pretty sure I saw her meeting in France, near the bridge in a gazebo, in Epcot in March. However, I don't see her listed on the online entertainment schedule.

We just met her in France last week. Belle was meeting in the gazebo and Aurora was tucked back in the nook to the right of the perfume shop. Not far from each other.

We just met her in France last week. Belle was meeting in the gazebo and Aurora was tucked back in the nook to the right of the perfume shop. Not far from each other.
Did she have a long line?

i think you're right. looks like she was in fairy tale hall and now that seems to also be not her regularly

i think you're right. looks like she was in fairy tale hall and now that seems to also be not her regularly
I wonder if in a year or two when Elena of Avalor ends it’s run if she’ll be swapped back out for Aurora or Snow

Check the Disney Magical Experience App for times. The schedule is to see her at Epcot is typically 12:30, 1:30, 2:30, 4:20, 5:20 & 6:20pm.

The Epcot characters sometimes have weird times, so be sure to check it on the day you're there.

She's also at Akershus and Cinderella's Royal Table. There's also the Disney Princess Tea Party at the Grand Floridian if she's between 3-9, but that's also really expensive.

We met her in France last year. We checked the app and got to the pavilion about 25 minutes before she was scheduled to get there. My husband brought us sandwiches in the patisserie to eat while we waited. We were 2nd in line. By about 5 minutes before her time the line was maybe 25 families long. We saw them cut the line shortly after the official start time. By getting there early, we were also waiting in the shade. After about the first 5 families most people were waiting in the sun until the back of the line.

I like the princesses they have at Fairytale Hall but wish they would move more princesses in and out of the rotation. It's been Cinderella, Tiana, Elena and Rapunzel for quite some time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!