Princess Kate is in labor with baby 3!!!

Ok please explain why this is a big deal?!?!? Royal?!! Seriously we fought a war to rid ourselves of this crap.

She pushed a baby out of her parts, like 3 million other women. Who cares!?!?!!?

I was hoping for a girl lol. I'm so happy for them. I can't wait to hear what they name him

Ok please explain why this is a big deal?!?!? Royal?!! Seriously we fought a war to rid ourselves of this crap.

She pushed a baby out of her parts, like 3 million other women. Who cares!?!?!!?
This is Diana's grandson, and I loved Diana! I'm happy her son Wills has found happiness despite losing her so tragically. I happen to like Kate, too! So that's why! :goodvibes

What’s the baby’s name?

Usual protocol is for the name to be announced 2 or 3 days after the birth. The Queen will be informed first and give her approval before it is announced

On Sky News they are suggesting Arthur or Phillip or James or Albert or Edward or Henry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!