Princess Kate is in labor with baby 3!!!

Ok please explain why this is a big deal?!?!? Royal?!! Seriously we fought a war to rid ourselves of this crap.

Seriously??? :confused: You are on a DISNEY forum, where we watch stories with a lot of princes & princesses and many go to Disney to visit the castles. And you wonder why we'd be enchanted with a REAL LIFE prince & princess and a princess in-the-making in about a month??? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

It has nothing to do with politics or our U.S. history. I have no idea what the political Royalists believe. And almost every ex-Pat I'm friends with or meet rolls their eyes at me and tells me they are not Royalists politically. :rolleyes: But on THIS forum, where we love royal characters, I would expect it to be clearly understandable why many of us LOVE :love: :love: :love: a couple of real life princes & princesses, especially when they are actually doing good in the world, using their fame & celebrity to draw people's attention to certain causes in need and creating and attending charities they've created to bring in money to those causes. :thumbsup2

Last edited:
Usual protocol is for the name to be announced 2 or 3 days after the birth. The Queen will be informed first and give her approval before it is announced

On Sky News they are suggesting Arthur or Phillip or James or Albert or Edward or Henry

There is already still a living Edward, (Queen Elizabeth's third son,) and Henry is Harry's real name. I doubt Will & Kate would name a son after Will's brother. If anything would make people pass out & speculate who the real father is, :scratchin I would think it would be doing that. :laughing:

Wills and Kate should skip traditional names and choose something trendy, like Mason, Hunter, Lucas, Jayden, etc.
:teeth: I think a shout-out to the Colonies would be a nice touch:
  • Bandile (South Africa)
  • Indranil (India)
  • Kaemon (Bermuda)
(all boy names in the Top 10 for recent years)

There is already still a living Edward, (Queen Elizabeth's third son,) and Henry is Harry's real name. I doubt Will & Kate would name a son after Will's brother. If anything would make people pass out & speculate who the real father is, :scratchin I would think it would be doing that. :laughing:

I thought it's been known for years that Harry's father is one of Diana's bodyguards. ;)

:teeth: I think a shout-out to the Colonies would be a nice touch:
  • Bandile (South Africa)
  • Indranil (India)
  • Kaemon (Bermuda)
(all boy names in the Top 10 for recent years)

How about Justin (Canada)? :duck:

I love the Royal Family and am so excited for them! Hope they name him James but I'm sure they won't since it's Kate's brother's name.

Can't wait for the Royal Wedding next month!

On Sky News they are suggesting Arthur or Phillip or James or Albert or Edward or Henry

I thought it's been known for years that Harry's father is one of Diana's bodyguards. ;)

:ssst: You know better than to bring that up. ;)

Well, okay, since you did bring it up, :laughing: then James is off the list too. People might start speculating that they named the baby that as a nod to Harry's real father, the man who comforted Diana when she was in need from the cold, uncaring Royal firm. :hug:

PLUS, they may want to leave the name James for HARRY & Megan to name their kid. Now THAT would get everyone in the kingdom to pass out if they did that! :stir: :rotfl:

Last edited:
Seriously??? :confused: You are on a DISNEY forum, where we watch stories with a lot of princes & princesses and many go to DL to visit Cinderella's Castle. And you wonder why we'd be enchanted with a REAL LIFE prince & princess and a princess in-the-making in about a month??? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

It has nothing to do with politics or our U.S. history. I have no idea what the political Royalists believe. And almost every ex-Pat I'm friends with or meet rolls their eyes at me and tells me they are not Royalists politically. :rolleyes: But on THIS forum, where we love royal characters, I would expect it to be clearly understandable why many of us LOVE :love: :love: :love: a couple of real life princes & princesses, especially when they are actually doing good in the world, using their fame & celebrity to draw people's attention to certain causes in need and creating and attending charities they've created to bring in money to those causes. :thumbsup2

I know I find stories like this to be a nice break from the stories about mass shootings and political outrage.

ETA: I also care more about this than who the Kardashian clan is procreating with.

No better way than to start a Monday with the news of a new very much loved and wanted baby.

Though I wanted a little Alice...however, healthy beats gender preference any day!

Charlotte was my grandmother's name and Alice is also a family name and close to my own DD's name.

I just heard that Kate sister Pipa is pregnant as well. I also heard that Frederick is a top choice for a name.

I'm thinking it's going to be Arthur...

What's wrong with naming him after a brand of flour?

515SPm%2Bk%2BWL.jpg

I'm thinking it's going to be Arthur...

I remember reading before William was born that Diana really liked that name, but Charles hated it. Also, in the King Arthur mythology, Arthur will return to reunite the kingdom. And I think Charles really hated saddling their first born son with being "King Arthur" and all that goes with it.

Then they named Will "William." I was dating a Brit at the time and he told me there is a prophecy that a King or Prince William will be struck by lightening while playing tennis. :eek: Metal tennis racquets had recently been invented, so there really is a real possibility of that happening. :duck: :scratchin I wonder if Will does play tennis or if they've purposely dissuaded him from playing tennis. :scratchin

And I wonder :scratchin if there are prophecies about other Royal names the family had better stay away from and that's why they keep picking the same 8 or so names over and over. :confused3

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter