~* Princess M's 5th (Early?!) Birthday Surprise 1st Trip: Pre-Trip Report! April 29-May 4 2016 *~

Bwahahahaha! Now I'm stalking your pretrip report. :fish:
We have one day in common - Wed 5/4 at MK. I'm sure we'll bump into each other (and several 10s of thousands of our best friends). :crowded:

I too feel comradery for the folks in the ROL Support Thread. It's been a very fun thread.

Mostly updated after a 30 day push forward that left me at 60 days out and 0 time to coordinate FP+ choices and available ADR! I snatched up an Anna and Elsa M&G for our last day, went back to modify time and it was the only one! And during the Festival of Fantasy parade, SO I had to rearrange our first day to make it so we could watch it then. Goodness! Thought I would be out of luck for a CRT breakfast, but continuously checked for any day of our trip and got one for the very last day! Had to take an Akershus lunch instead of dinner.

Honestly I feel quite proud of myself for getting everything scheduled at 58-60 days out! I sincerely thought there would be none of my choice ADR's!

A&E went very fast on that day. Very fast. I looked a week later and 5/1 still had openings. Makes me think that's going to be a busy day at MK.

Bwahahahaha! Now I'm stalking your pretrip report. :fish:
We have one day in common - Wed 5/4 at MK. I'm sure we'll bump into each other (and several 10s of thousands of our best friends). :crowded:

I too feel comradery for the folks in the ROL Support Thread. It's been a very fun thread.

A&E went very fast on that day. Very fast. I looked a week later and 5/1 still had openings. Makes me think that's going to be a busy day at MK.
YAY! :D
:welcome:

Thank you for following!

5/4 is "not recommended" due to evening EMH, but it's our last day so we're just going for it anyway!

Updates:
Family chose Biergarten as our dinner at Epcot & finalized Tusker House dinner on AK--RoL or not (but hopefully yes!)

We also decided to do a "girl's lunch" at Akershus with MIL, SIL, DD, and myself.

:)

Booked ASMovies again for April 12th - 13th! The price was just so much cheaper than Caribbean beach. Since it's a 1-day only at MK, didn't see the need for a resort near Epcot... even for the nicer pool. :)

Thinking about Caribbean beach when we go for my birthday!

Added a few Tink gift pictures. :) Thinking of changing up the order of the gifts, though!

28 days/ 4 weeks to go!!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter