Princess Plans // 2.25 ~ 3.5 {2019}

GUYYYYSSSS I FOUND OUR PICS FROM OUR VISIT IN FEB 2017 !!!!!!
IMG_3212.JPG
happiest moment of my LIFE lol

IMG_3214.JPG
i forgot my sunglasses at the hotel .. whoops!

IMG_3216.JPG

much better princess: i'm so spoiled .. i was surprised at the prices there; i figured we'd be paying like $40 but they were $20 or $25 i think. The sunglasses at my local Meijer are just as expensive!!!

IMG_3219.JPG IMG_3220.JPG
Gaston's Tavern!!! We didn't eat there but we're going to this next time around!! Also, i think my bf needs this chair lol it's perfect for him!

Last edited:
Disney hasn't announced next year's flower and garden dates, yet, but it usually starts right around this time. If so, then, in addition to the regular food, there will be lots of booths throughout the WS with small portion savory and sweet options that count as a snack credit. It's a GREAT use of snack credits and a few snacks can easily replace a meal.
omg YES!! i really hope it's going on when we're there. I've always wanted to check out the Food and Wine Festival but we just normally don't travel in November.
hey guess what..... 5 MORE DAYS TIL WE CAN OFFICIALLY MAKE RESERVATIONS!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO

Day 4 ~ Hollywood Studios {2.28}
let's see.. we ended with eating at La Hacienda for Illuminations the night before. That makes me think we'll probably be kinda hungry by breakfast time. we will probably grab it at the resort but there's also oasis canteen with that funnel cake (yeah, for BREAKFAST!) if i'm wanting something sweet. otw i'll save that for a snack later in the trip. i definitely want to check out Woodys Lunchbox. I'm a grilled cheese lover so that's right up my alley. Plus with adult lemonade. heck yes! For dinner I'd like to try Sci-Fi. I know it's not the greatest TS credit value but I imagine I'll be getting the steak and an alcoholic beverage so I'm not worried about that :) if we don't want to have that (or if we're super hungry), I'm thinking this may be a good night for Boma!

MORE PICTURES FROM MY FIRST (and only) TRIP ~ Feb 2017
IMG_3221.JPG
The Little Mermaid ride (i think)

aw man.... it's not letting me upload anymore pics :( is there a limit or something?

Boma is awesome, but Sci-fi looks so fun and would be right there. We're trying Sci-fi for the first time in Dec. I'll try to remember to let you know how it goes. We're vegetarian and pescetarian, though, so we won't be having the steak. If DH was going to be with us, he'd be more than happy to check it out for you, I'm sure! LOL!

We plan to stop at Woody's Lunchbox, too, since we're considering trying their raspberry toaster pastry. The adult lemonade sounds good, as well! I wish they had veggie chili to put on their totchos. Their side items look promising for us, though, and my daughter would likely enjoy the grilled cheese. Grilled cheese and the tomato basil soup would make a great lunch.

Great photo! Hopefully you'll be able to add more later. I can't imagine you've run into a limit already. I've seen trip reports with many more photos than this one has so far.

I can't imagine you've run into a limit already. I've seen trip reports with many more photos than this one has so far.
Sweet... I'll have to try again :) been busy these last few days

We're trying Sci-fi for the first time in Dec. I'll try to remember to let you know how it goes.
yes! Please do!
--
--
Whaaaa? Tomorrow is the official day to begin making ADRs!! Then I can hopefully figure out where we'll actually be on these wonderful days:yay:

Good luck on getting your ADRs!
thank you!

11 hours, 15 minutes to go, not that I'm counting. Good luck tomorrow. Here's hoping we both snag what we want!
lol good luck to you too! Luckily our schedules are so different, we probably won't be stepping on each other's toes. We eat at abnormal times and I'm hoping that helps us get into the places we really want :)

Luckily our schedules are so different, we probably won't be stepping on each other's toes. We eat at abnormal times and I'm hoping that helps us get into the places we really want :)

You're looking for 2 tops at odd times, I'm trying for 5 tops at exactly noon. I don't think we'll be anywhere near grabbing a reservation from one another!

ty!!! :) I've only ever seen illuminations once and it wasn't a good view at all. So I'm very excited to be able to plan where I'll be to see them this time!!! Yay!
Thanks again for the follow

Haha- I am SO glad I am not the only one that really does not care for illuminations. I am trying to talk my family into grabbing some fish and chips and riding Soarin while everyone else is watching it.

We will be there the first week in March, even if the flower festival isn't going...there should be amazing plantings already up!

Haha- I am SO glad I am not the only one that really does not care for illuminations. I am trying to talk my family into grabbing some fish and chips and riding Soarin while everyone else is watching it.

We will be there the first week in March, even if the flower festival isn't going...there should be amazing plantings already up!
oh no i do like illuminations. but i actually heard they're ending it?? i don't know if that's a true thing or not... read it on the News Round Up thread. i'm hoping the view is still the same from the restaurants i want to go to.

Following along. Good luck to you and @TheOneWithTheTriplets tomorrow with your ADRs!!!
thank you!!

I GOT ALL THE ADRs I WAS HOPING FOR!!!!!!:tiptoe::dogdance::cheer2::banana:

so now i just need to figure out which days to use them!! aaaaahhhhhhahahaha ok

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i promise to try and do a proper update soon.
FOR NOW
here's another picture
IMG_3237.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts