Princess Weekend 2020

And on top of this, tiers have changed so tier 1 is only MFSR and SDD. The other two FP+ you can choose can be anything other than those two!! Totally rearranged my HS days with more excellent FP options!

Honestly I wasn't even planning on going to DHS at all due to the fastpass tiers being so limited, and the RotR crowds ... but now my plans may have to change if I am able to pre-book Slinky, RnR and ToT fastpasses!!

(I've already been on Smugglers Run and it was... fine, but I much prefer Slinky!!)

Honestly I wasn't even planning on going to DHS at all due to the fastpass tiers being so limited, and the RotR crowds ... but now my plans may have to change if I am able to pre-book Slinky, RnR and ToT fastpasses!!

(I've already been on Smugglers Run and it was... fine, but I much prefer Slinky!!)
It *might* be a little late to get slinky FPS but it definitely doesn’t hurt to try !

And on top of this, tiers have changed so tier 1 is only MFSR and SDD. The other two FP+ you can choose can be anything other than those two!! Totally rearranged my HS days with more excellent FP options!

Same here! So now I’ll be running my first Disney race and riding MFSR on the same day. If I could just manage to make it to DHS in time to get a boarding pass after the 5K the day will say success!

same, this trip was going to be a E and MK then over to USO but now I am debating adding a DHS day in there... just when I thought my plans and mind were made up here comes a Disney change up.

Our HS day was originally TOT and a couple shows, just to book something but now everything has been moved around! Managed to get a SR, then TOT and finishing things off with TSM. Our TSM is a little later than I was hoping to still be at the park ( aka 6-7pm haha) but I figure I'll keep an eye on the app to see about adjusting the time or we can either do that and head out.

Any Idea when merch designs will be released?

Probably not for a few weeks is my guess. Event guide and waivers should be coming soonish, and then merch preview hopefully a week or two after that (although I think the marathon weekend merch preview was only a few days before the race, so we may have to wait a while)

Any Idea when merch designs will be released?

I just looked back - last year the designs were released the Tuesday before race weekend (so two days before the expo opened). In 2018, it was released about a week and a half before expo opened. So my guess would be that we have a few weeks to go still, and I'm going to start hoping for this year to be more like 2018.

What I'm crazy impatient for is waivers and corrals - I can't wait for those to be released!

What I'm crazy impatient for is waivers and corrals - I can't wait for those to be released!

Same. I think marathon weekend were release 12/19, so a month minus 9 days before (if I'm doing my math right). I think that would put us at an expected January 29th release
... but I'm hoping we get them sooner. Today would be cool.

Same. I think marathon weekend were release 12/19, so a month minus 9 days before (if I'm doing my math right). I think that would put us at an expected January 29th release
... but I'm hoping we get them sooner. Today would be cool.

Right? I think today would be a PERFECT day for it! :laughing:

Does anyone have any experience with submitting a registration after the POT deadline has passed but before corrals were released (bought bib through TA package)? If so, were you able to get into your appropriate corral?

Any one else have concerns about traffic on race morning? I was reading the Marathon thread and it has me totally freaking out!

Our HS day was originally TOT and a couple shows, just to book something but now everything has been moved around! Managed to get a SR, then TOT and finishing things off with TSM. Our TSM is a little later than I was hoping to still be at the park ( aka 6-7pm haha) but I figure I'll keep an eye on the app to see about adjusting the time or we can either do that and head out.
Yes!!! I was originally just going for Galaxy's Edge and now I've made it a full blown day. In case you missed it, they have moved opening to 8:00 a.m.

Any one else have concerns about traffic on race morning? I was reading the Marathon thread and it has me totally freaking out!

That was a weird thing with the new course (because part of the road to approach Epcot was shut down so that runners could run on it). I don't think it's going to be a problem for us.
If you're really concerned, I'd advise getting on the first or second bus from your hotel - the earlier buses didn't seem to have the same traffic problem as the later buses.

That was a weird thing with the new course (because part of the road to approach Epcot was shut down so that runners could run on it). I don't think it's going to be a problem for us.
If you're really concerned, I'd advise getting on the first or second bus from your hotel - the earlier buses didn't seem to have the same traffic problem as the later buses.
Thank you! This is my first RunDisney event and, of course, I have tons of questions!

I made my tutu for the half. I may be a little concerned* with how poofy it is.....

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter