Princess Weekend 2020

Can someone full me in of the traffic issue marathon weekend, or at least point me in the direction of a post about it?

thanks!

Can someone full me in of the traffic issue marathon weekend, or at least point me in the direction of a post about it?

thanks!
It was in the Marathon 2020 thread only on the day of the marathon. If you didn't make one of the first buses, it was quite a nightmare getting to the race on time. I'm thinking and hoping this won't happen again (I don't think it has ever happened before). Looking forward to our race day!!!

Are there any organized meetups for runners? It my first run Disney event and first half marathon and I’ll be solo. I’d love to meet some vets beforehand

Somewhat off topic, but still need to know. I bought the photopass for the princess weekend. How long does that last for? Also does it count for other locations?

Long story short, in running at princess weekend and then going to Tokyo Disney in April. Can I use the same photo pass there? Do they even have photopass in Tokyo?

Somewhat off topic, but still need to know. I bought the photopass for the princess weekend. How long does that last for? Also does it count for other locations?

Long story short, in running at princess weekend and then going to Tokyo Disney in April. Can I use the same photo pass there? Do they even have photopass in Tokyo?
It’s only good for 30 days, I believe. No idea if you can use it at other locations, but your April trip will fall outside the time period.

Hi all! Hope everyone’s training is going great. I just started a trip report for 2018’s Princess if anyone wants to check it out. Obscenely late I know 😂 but I figured I’d do it anyway in case it’s helpful to someone else! Good luck to everyone this year! I hope it’s much cooler and less humid than ‘18.

Haha true! Hopefully I don’t take up the whole course !

I haven't made my skirt for the half yet but want to make it super flouncy and bouncy!

I found a handmade tulle based skirt at Value Village in the perfect colour for my costume. The skirt didn't fit but I actually just bought it for the fabric! Got the skirt fully taken apart on Sunday and there is soooo much tulle, its amazing! I fully intent to use ALL of it and make an absolutely giant skirt haha :D

Yes!!! I was originally just going for Galaxy's Edge and now I've made it a full blown day. In case you missed it, they have moved opening to 8:00 a.m.

Planning on being at the expo first thing and then heading to the parks mid afternoon :) thanks for the heads up though, going to cross my fingers that it draws so people away from the expo ( a girl can dream right?!?)

Planning on being at the expo first thing and then heading to the parks mid afternoon :) thanks for the heads up though, going to cross my fingers that it draws so people away from the expo ( a girl can dream right?!?)

I am so torn on the expo. Normally I want to be there early/on time for opening but my husband is definitely not into going before and waiting in line. I'm not super crazy into merch.. just need a few car magnets. I was leaning towards going over around noon/early afternoon but I'm nervous to wait that long too. I can't remember exactly what times I went the last time I did princess or dopey.

We are doing breakfast and then some fast passes with the goal of getting to the Expo around 1-2pm. Last time; I was there right at open and it as insanity.

The only thing I 'need' are the medal replica pins and they make HEEPS so I think I will be fine and I'm hoping that the ebay trolls will all be gone by then - making the experience much more enjoyable.

🤞

We are doing breakfast and then some fast passes with the goal of getting to the Expo around 1-2pm. Last time; I was there right at open and it as insanity.

The only thing I 'need' are the medal replica pins and they make HEEPS so I think I will be fine and I'm hoping that the ebay trolls will all be gone by then - making the experience much more enjoyable.

🤞

We have a somewhat PPO breakfast at BOG. I say somewhat because it is EMM that morning and wasn't when I booked my reservation and fastpasses, but it's fine. I am just excited for my birthday breakfast there. I have a couple morning fastpasses so maybe we'll do that and head over mid-day!

Anyone else super anxiously awaiting corrals/waivers/course maps??

Yes. I'm basically a nervous wreck waiting for waivers. I just want to know if they accepted my sister's POT! (She was right on the border and probably should be in the first non-POT corral, but I'm nervous that because she submitted a POT that was a little slower than the cutoff they'll put her all the way in the back ... even though trackshack told me they'd corral her properly)

Anyone else super anxiously awaiting corrals/waivers/course maps??

YUP! I feel like I'm constantly checking my email/the Run Disney website/here to see if anything has been released. This is my first time submitting a POT so I'm super anxious to see where I end up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter