Princesses at CRT

KGmomoftwins

DIS Veteran
Just curious what princesses have you seen recently at CRT and what meal was it? Thanks so much!!!

Same for all meals.
Cinderella at entrance for photopass photo.

Rotating through the tables are USUALLY (but not always)
Snow White
Ariel
Jasmine
Aurora

Same for all meals.
Cinderella at entrance for photopass photo.

Rotating through the tables are USUALLY (but not always)
Snow White
Ariel
Jasmine
Aurora

This is definitely the usual line up but we once got Rapunzel as a substitute for Snow White.

This is definitely the usual line up but we once got Rapunzel as a substitute for Snow White.
Thank you! I saw on here that someone else got Rapunzel instead of snow white and we have a big Rapunzel fan! I wonder how often that happens? Maybe more now because of Storybook dining. Anyways I guess I will book both CRT and Bon-Voyage was hoping we would only have to do one with our short trip. :lovestruc

We’ve been to CRT five times and got Rapunzel once, and that was before storybook dining was open. I suspect it happens if snow white is sick so or something since rapunzel meets in fairytale hall next door so they have rapunzels on hand nearby but no backup snow whites as there is not a standing snow white meet and greet in magic kingdom. I would suggest getting a fastpass to see rapunzel rather than trying to see her at CRT since that way you know you will see her for sure :)

Thank you! I saw on here that someone else got Rapunzel instead of snow white and we have a big Rapunzel fan! I wonder how often that happens? Maybe more now because of Storybook dining. Anyways I guess I will book both CRT and Bon-Voyage was hoping we would only have to do one with our short trip. :lovestruc

We're having the same dilemma with our big Rapunzel fan! I kind of don't want to do CRT *and* Bon Voyage but I feel like since Bon Voyage is the only guaranteed Rapunzel (other than FP for Meet Rapunzel at MK which we have) we definitely have to do that one!

I also saw online some people have had Rapunzel at Akershus in Epcot, so I was tentatively considering doing Akershus/Epcot for our arrival day, MK for our full day (no character meals), then breakfast at Bon Voyage on our departure day (no park that day). But I haven't been able to get a Bon Voyage for departure day and I did find one for arrival day lunch time (they call it breakfast, but 11:45 is lunch to me!) which would throw off the whole plan but Bon Voyage seems like the must-do in the equation. I also saw that the Bon Voyage includes an "Adventure Journal" for their WDW trip so that might be a fun way to start the trip anyway? Decisions, decisions..

We're having the same dilemma with our big Rapunzel fan! I kind of don't want to do CRT *and* Bon Voyage but I feel like since Bon Voyage is the only guaranteed Rapunzel (other than FP for Meet Rapunzel at MK which we have) we definitely have to do that one!

I also saw online some people have had Rapunzel at Akershus in Epcot, so I was tentatively considering doing Akershus/Epcot for our arrival day, MK for our full day (no character meals), then breakfast at Bon Voyage on our departure day (no park that day). But I haven't been able to get a Bon Voyage for departure day and I did find one for arrival day lunch time (they call it breakfast, but 11:45 is lunch to me!) which would throw off the whole plan but Bon Voyage seems like the must-do in the equation. I also saw that the Bon Voyage includes an "Adventure Journal" for their WDW trip so that might be a fun way to start the trip anyway? Decisions, decisions..
We did Bon Voyage on our last trip August 2017 and it was amazing!!!! Want to do it again but we only have 2 full days this time. Last trip we had really bad luck at MK the 2 days we spent there. Rapunzel was not meeting and neither was Minnie! My husband and I were more upset by it then our girls and now it’s funny to listen to them talk about how Minnie was not there because she left a pie in the oven. That’s what a CM told them!

Does Cinderella sign things? First royal banquet soon due to gift cards, I’m so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter