PrincessMadiro's Flying Carpet Ride

anya.sparrow

No longer earning my VMK stuff :(,
Woot! Here is a magic carpet ride for you:

05-18-08PrincessMadiroFlyingCarpet.jpg

That was so amazing. That's what makes VMK so special. Making a dream of a child come true. Thanks so much Hurry, your amazing. :goodvibes

Woot! Thank you Hurry! That was awesome! Teal ears, as well! I want to thank Princess for letting us all hang out with her, she is an awesome hostess. Best part of vmk, seeing staff make another person smile. Hugs, Hurry and Princess!

this is princessmadiro. tears, tears, tears! I really am crying right now. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
VMK closing really hit me tonight. I can't go to sleep or calm down right now.
Mummy thought it might help to write to my friends. I will miss all of you.
You made me smile and laugh so many times. I never expected Host_Hurricane or any host to ever visit or like tonight gift me. I was so excited and couldn't even catch my breath- forget about even trying to think about what i wanted. It was great to be able to share this with so many friends. Thats the best and most amazing part.
My dream came true when i was able to buy the castle suite room. Princess was finally home! I never wanted anything more. Well- just for VMK to stay open. Thats all I want. My life is ruined after wednesday. It will never be the same. There will never be another game like VMK or friends like you.
I glove you all and will miss you. I will never forget you and please don't forget me.
glove and misses!
glove,:hug:
princessmadiro princess:

this is princessmadiro. tears, tears, tears! I really am crying right now. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
VMK closing really hit me tonight. I can't go to sleep or calm down right now.
Mummy thought it might help to write to my friends. I will miss all of you.
You made me smile and laugh so many times. I never expected Host_Hurricane or any host to ever visit or like tonight gift me. I was so excited and couldn't even catch my breath- forget about even trying to think about what i wanted. It was great to be able to share this with so many friends. Thats the best and most amazing part.
My dream came true when i was able to buy the castle suite room. Princess was finally home! I never wanted anything more. Well- just for VMK to stay open. Thats all I want. My life is ruined after wednesday. It will never be the same. There will never be another game like VMK or friends like you.
I glove you all and will miss you. I will never forget you and please don't forget me.
glove and misses!
glove,:hug:
princessmadiro princess:

:sad1: :hug:

Aww, Princess...you will never be forgotten, Sweetie! Dry your eyes and find that smile again. We're all looking into new places to play together.
Your dream come true! Beautiful room, Girl!
~many hugs~
Mims

Awe Princess just reading this makes my eyes leaky. That what my dad would say I don't cry I have leaky eyes. Everytime you update your journal I go over to read it. I look forward to to reading more.

Yes we are all very very sad. I too cry when it is time to say goodbye. I wish I could wipe away all your tears. No child should be crying over the word Disney. You are not alone.

Lots of hug

Littlebelle

Aww, Princess. :sad1:

It is awful to see you so sad. We are all very sad this week I think, but I hate to see your heart hurting.

Thank you for being such a wonderful hostess last night. It was so wonderful to see you have your magic carpet ride and put on your beautiful teal ears.

Try to remember all of the happy and special times you have had in VMK. Mims is right... keep looking for that next special place. It has to be out there :)
:hug: :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter