"print tickets at home" feature

noryglory

Freaking out is not allowed!
Can I use our original printout at the Monorail station to get our tickets or will we have to go through the main entrance turnstiles?

I haven't done this personally, but they have the same turnstiles at both places, so I would think that you could. Maybe someone else here has done it before :)

That's true...thanks for the observation. Bump...Anyone do this before?

Yes i have done the print at home system. You don't have to use the main park entrance. I used mine at the GCH entrance to CA. I gave her my paper and she printed out a normal ticket. I am almost 100% sure that they can do this at the DTD monorail station as well

Awesome! You're right, the DCA entrance at the hotel would be as random as the monorail setup...That sounds great then. Thanks for the feedback!! Of course Plan B would have been to walk to the main entrance instead of doing the monorail but this will save us time.

YAY! Full confirmation!! Thank you guys!! I have now completely let-go of any worry at all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter