PrintOnIt transfer paper?

challada

DIS Veteran
I am very thankful for everyone who let me know the Brother paper was not worth the price...so now in searching for bigger bundles (we have 8 people so to do shirts for 4 parks for several days, I need LOTS), I found a website called PrintOnIt which has bundles of transfer paper for a reasonable amount. I can get a bundle of 50 light color ones for $29.99 and a bundle of 25 dark ones for $29.99 and their shipping is only about $6. Has anyone used their paper in the past and does it work?
Thank you guys for all the advice, help, designs and support...you are the best!
Chris

Thanks...I think I might give them a try as it looks like they specialize in just heat paper and transfer items (heat presses, mousepads, etc).

FYI...I accidently linked in to their website from their "old" site and it gave me a 10% off coupon too...

the code is 1129

I will check ebay as well before I order, but the sizes seem weird on ebay (7 by 9?).

THANKS
Chris :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter