Priority for ADR's?

Acedink

Mouseketeer
Here is what I'm thinking for the order i'll try to get them in, along with the day of our trip it will be (in case a day 2 should be more important than a day 6, etc).

BoG lunch (day 2)
CRT dinner (day 9)
Jungle Navigation Skipper dinner (day 5)
Tusker House lunch (day 4)
50's Prime Time dinner (day 7)
Tutto Italia Ristorante OR Via Napoli Ristorante dinner (which would you recommend?) (day 8)
Teppan Edo OR Tokyo Dining OR Nine Dragons dinner (which would you recommend?) (day 3)
Diamond Horseshoe dinner (day 2)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Here is what I'm thinking for the order i'll try to get them in, along with the day of our trip it will be (in case a day 2 should be more important than a day 6, etc).

BoG lunch (day 2)
CRT dinner (day 9)
Tutto Italia Ristorante OR Via Napoli Ristorante dinner (which would you recommend?) (day 8)
Teppan Edo OR Tokyo Dining OR Nine Dragons dinner (which would you recommend?) (day 3)

Thanks!
BoG, CRT and Tusker House are all very popular and I think the hardest to get. Via Napoli is another hard to get one. If you want pizza and lots of noise then eat here, :) I would think that the other two MK restaurants on your list would be hard to get, too.

BoG lunch (day 2)
CRT dinner (day 9)

Thanks!

I would rearrange a bit.
CRT
BOG
TH
Via Napoli (if you choose this one)
50's
And the rest should be okay

Re: your question about Teppan Edo. DD loves it--immediately after eating there the first time, I booked an ADR for two nights later! But I'm also looking forward to trying Nine Dragons on an upcoming trip with my mom. And lots of people recommend Tokyo Dining for sushi lovers.

But I'd say you can't go wrong with Teppan Edo!

I agree with the other posters regarding the order for CRT & BoG (CRT dinner first, no doubt).

Between Via Napoli & Tutto Italia, I'm planning my first trip so I'm not gonna be a reviewer, but I chose Tutto because I concluded people go to VN for their pizza (which looks amazing, bet it rocks) but I was sure I didn't wanna eat pizza & Tutto seems to offer a wider menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter