"Priority Seatings" to Become "Reservations"

glendalais

DIS Veteran
Just heard about this, and thought I should share so that people aren't confused when they hear it.

In the upcoming weeks, the Disneyland Resort will be implementing a nomeclature change with regards to the pre-made dining arrangements at Table Service restaurants throughout Disneyland Park, Disney's California Adventure Park and the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort.

What has been referred to previously as "Priority Seatings" will begin being referred to as "Reservations". This is to align with the current nomenclature used at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, as well as with common English-language usage in most restaurants.

There will be no change to current seating procedures. Guests arriving for their Reservations at a Disneyland Resort Table Service Restaurant will continue to be seated at the first available table for their party size.

Darn...and I got all excited because I thought I would be guaranteed a table at the time of my "reservation". Oh wells, thanks for the information anyway :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter