Priorty Seating Question

jbwolffiv

DVC Member SSR 2004, BLT 2008, WDW Traveler since
Does anyone know if it is easy to make some PS when you get there? We want to make some PS at 1900 Park Fare and Chef Mickeys for dinner but want to wait until we are there so we can pick a day rather than have to make too many plans before going. This is going to be a more relaxed trip for us, not the usual 100% planned trip. Just wondering.

Depending on what time of the year your trip is, you could probably call and make PS after you get there. I believe there's a button on the phone for WDW dining, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

You might have to settle for a time that's less than ideal, but if you're flexible, you'll probably be ok, unless it the week of Christmas or some other terribly busy time. In the parks, I think you can just go into the restaurant and make your PS for later in the day or trip.

Good luck!

Steph

Since Chef Mickey's is so popular, I'd make the PS before you leave home. We tried to get one to CM and CP while we were there last June to no avail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter