Private Dining Experience-grand Floridian!!!

WHIT1

Mouseketeer
We just got back from our trip to WDW and wanted to share our private dining experience at the Grand Floridian on Nov 3th. :thumbsup2 It started out just myself and my dh but I later added my ex-in-laws. The reason for that is they are always doing for their families and asked nothing from no one. It had been a very rough year for them and my we(my ds,dh) wanted to give them something special to remember for the rest of their lives.Anyways we were celebrating our 10th and they just happen to be celebrating their 39th aniversiary, so this worked out perfect.We got a suite at the Royal Plaza with free breakfast so they could stay the night since it was going to be a late one. We even sprung for valet parking,so cool!! We had to wait at the piano which mil wondered why we had to do this :rolleyes1 but I told her we couldn't check in early. The girl came and took us to where we would eat and mil couldn't figure out why we passedthe place where we were suppose to eat. She told her dh I dont' feel like going on a tour and where are we going? We arrived down by the mariana and when she saw the table with lite candles,the look on her face :cheer2: . The view of the castle was great and the place was secluded and quiet. Our butler was attentive ,food was outstanding. We had shrimp cocktail, salad, primerib and I had a turkey club. The dessert was 2 choc mini castle cakes along with hot choc and coffee. Everything was timed just right and we were finished with our dessert as the MK fireworks started. The view was breath taking and so cool. They had never seen the fireworks at WDW and they live in orlando. The evening ended all to soon, :sad1: and I had accomplished what I and WDW set out to do and that is to make dreams come true pixiedust: for 2 very special people in our lives.My dh :hug: :worship: also,he is special also. How many men do you know likes to hang with the dw's ex in laws.So we would highly recommend this to anyone who has a special celebration or just wants to spend a romantic evening alone with the love of your life. :wave2:

Ok your DH does get props for doing something special like that for in laws which aren't even his!

How nice that you still have a special relationship with them. I hope that means props to you as well!

that sounds so awesome!

The K-man and I will have to do a private dining experience now....we've been reading so much about people doing those sorts of things...

WOW~!

Thanks for posting. It sounds wonderful. How nice of you to do that for your ex in-laws! :thumbsup2

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter