Problem with online dining reservation system???

k5thbeatle

DIS Veteran
The last two days I have been unable to make or change dining reservations online? Is there a current issue with the WDW website???

I keep getting this message:

Sorry for the Paws
We seem to have run into a problem booking your dining reservation. Please try again later or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463.

???

I got a similar message when using Chrome and Safari.

I’ve gotten that before. I thought someone grabbed the reservation out from under me. I gave up. When I looked later, the reservation was in my account! I never even got the confirmation email.

I keep having this issue. Perhaps someone is just grabbing the reservation out from under me - but I really don't think that could be the case for two days in a row in 30-45 minute increments of time each time. I tried switching browsers - using Firefox, then Chrome. But I was able to modify a reservation, so maybe it was just a sought after res.

I have yet to even be able to make a reservation? Tried several computers and browsers too. Called Disney and didn't really get any answer other than a work order was placed and someone will be contacting me?

Sometimes you have to clear your cookies and/or browsing history. It likes to latch on to old access points and even if the site has stopped glitching, it can throw you back to a glitch point if you don't clear it out. I had this go on for a week until I realized what was going on.

Sometimes you have to clear your cookies and/or browsing history. It likes to latch on to old access points and even if the site has stopped glitching, it can throw you back to a glitch point if you don't clear it out. I had this go on for a week until I realized what was going on.

I tried this too but I keep getting the same error message??? No reply yet from Disney either?

I tried this too but I keep getting the same error message??? No reply yet from Disney either?

Hope you've gotten his resolved. I made and changed some ADRs this afternoon using Safari on a Mac. So I'd say if you're still having a problem it's not an MDE problem. Good luck!

Hope you've gotten his resolved. I made and changed some ADRs this afternoon using Safari on a Mac. So I'd say if you're still having a problem it's not an MDE problem. Good luck!

Thanks. Not sure what's going on? It must be something linked to our specific account though as I've tried several computers including those of friends and at work and I still get the same error message?

I got the same message then later the time was gone, so I figured someone beat me to the reservation

Problem solved...and why I didn't think of this sooner! Used my iPhone with the Disney app!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter