Procedure for a non magic morning person on Magic Day?

JenniferFolsomCa

Mouseketeer
Say I go to DCA when there is Magic morning at 7am, but I don't have it and the official opening time is 8am? How early should I get there? Do they let us through the main entrance but hold somewhere until 8am? I am confused about what time to arrive.

Jenn

Usual protocol is to let non-Magic Morning guests in 30 minutes before park opening. They will then hold you at ropes at the three entry points (by Soarin, by Carthay Circle, and down Hollywood Blvd).Hotel guests have a separate side kiosk to show hotel keys. But as soon as you're scanned into the park at 7:30 you can make a FP reservation with Maxpass

Yes we like to be in or close to the front and go during a medium busy time and we plan on getting there an hour before our opening time

Just to be clear, Magic Mornings only happen at DL park three days a week. EMH (Extra Magic Hour) happen at DCA four days a week. When DL has MM it has EMH also.

I say this because some people with a single MM on their parkhopper ticket mistakenly think they can use it at DCA.

:wizard:

To add to my earlier response, my observation is that all of the entry kiosks start out with the "Extra Magic Hour" banner and then going from left to right gradually flip over to "Entrance" so you should try to move over when you see those changes so you're at the front of a line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter