• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Professional internship interview

I have a phone interview tomorrow. I'm so nervous... I don't know what to expect.

It's just a preliminary interview... I guess to see if I have the Disney magic!

It's pretty easy. Just know why you want to work for Disney, and be prepared to answer a few questions about teamwork skills and recent projects.

I had my first "pre-screen" interview this past Thursday...pretty standard according to other experiences I've seen on the boards...

I applied for 3 Management Internships - Operations, Recreation, and Sports Complex. I sent my application in Express Mail because they said that Recreation and the Sports Complex were already looking at applications, but that Operations was a little bit behind...

Keeping my finger's crossed...

Mike

On Tuesday, I went back to my profile and realized that I hadn't attached my resume to my profile for the Management Ops internship, and did that. Amazingly, I got a call that same day to schedule a phone interview. So, my first phone interview is going to be tomorrow at 12:30 p.m. :cool1:

I'm still going to apply for the Communication Technology and Media Relations internships, but I'm getting my portfolio together first. Hope I have the same result on those two also!

I'll keep everyone updated. I hope to hear good news from everybody!

Hey! New to the forums here, was actually browsing the web on info about what to expect for my professional internship (found next to nothing).

After literally a 2-month long application process (applied on 8/20, first interview was mid-September, position offered first week of October)...

I'm accepting a "role" for a professional internship in the Marketing Dept.!!!

I don't think I graduated from CP, but I was a former cast member-left in good standing, had tons of guest service awards, etc., so that prob had something to do with it.

Anyway, if anyone's ever done Casting Marketing, let me know =p.

I'm depressed. It's almost a week after the deadline and I didn't hear anything yet and I applied and did my initial interview over 2 months ago. Is anyone else in the same situation?

Congrats, Eterion! Do you know when you check in? Casting Marketing sounds exciting!

DisneyRoe: I haven't heard anything since my first interview, so you're not alone. Plus, I haven't heard anything from the other two internships that I applied for either, so I'm kind of worried as well. My record card was pretty good - no reprimands and about a dozen Guest Service Awards - but I have a feeling that the competition is pretty stiff. I had awesome managers, but I only keep in touch with one. Just keep the faith.

Hello Everyone! I just applied for the merchandise managment and had my first interview. Now I am having my second intereview on Friday! Does anyone know what to expect?

Ya'll should hop over to the Spring 2008 PI discussion... some good info (and a few more people) there.

Congrats Eterion, I didn't know offers were happening so early!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter