Professional Internship - university language course

Abraham De Lacy

Earning My Ears
Hello all! This post has been edited from the original.

My original question was whether a short language course taken at a university would allow me to qualify for a PI, since I completed my Masters several years ago and I do not want to go back to university. Essentially, the answer is no. I emailed Disney Internships and Programs Support directly and they were very helpful.

Here are the requirements for the PI:
  • Enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program at the time of application OR
  • Have graduated from a college/university within 6 months at the time of application OR
  • Currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship at the time of application (However, you must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.)
So if anyone has similar circumstances and is wondering if a short course will suffice, it won't. You need to have completed one semester of study, then apply for the PI.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter