Proof of Time for Princess Weekend 2024–qualification period question?

prncssjas

Running, Disney, Aladdin...
Hi everyone,

I’m already thinking ahead to Princess Weekend 2024 and submitting PoT if I can get registered for the half. I know for the race this year, RunDisney was pretty generous with the time period for selecting a qualfiying race (if I recall, it went as far back as 1/1/2019). Is it safe to assume that won’t be the case for 2024?

And would the period of time be something like a qualfiying race from 1/1/2021 through 10/31/2023? Just trying to plan my racing for the year to optimize my chances. 😊💙

It looks like the November 2023 Wine and Dine race had a Jan. 2021 proof of time cutoff, too, so I think that will be the time frame for all the 2023-24 races. Which is disappointing because my best marathon time was in November 2020, so I was hoping to use that one for PoT.

It looks like the November 2023 Wine and Dine race had a Jan. 2021 proof of time cutoff, too, so I think that will be the time frame for all the 2023-24 races. Which is disappointing because my best marathon time was in November 2020, so I was hoping to use that one for PoT.
At some point Disney had to bring the PoT back to normal. Since covid, they had been allowing races since January 2019, now that we are moving past that, and races have returned the two-year window gives a more accurate representation of where people currently are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter