Prune juice?

momof2n2

DIS Veteran
My preschooler needs prune juice now & then. Is this available on board ("free" or for a fee) to the best of anyone's knowledge?

Hi. When we were on the Dream June 2012 I asked for it during breakfast on our first morning. It took a few minutes but the gentleman came back with a few small cans of sun sweet prune juice. Like cocktail size. I'm sure I could have asked for more but it was just enough for my little to last the week. I just kept it in the fridge in our room. Annabug.

Hi. When we were on the Dream June 2012 I asked for it during breakfast on our first morning. It took a few minutes but the gentleman came back with a few small cans of sun sweet prune juice. Like cocktail size. I'm sure I could have asked for more but it was just enough for my little to last the week. I just kept it in the fridge in our room. Annabug.

Perfect. Thank you. Maybe we won't need, but we often do at home.

I have the same question and wanted to know if anyone been on recently and found prune juice.

Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter