PS Secrets

KathyFP

<font color=green>You mean there is more to the so
Is there any trick of the trade to get breakfast at the Princess Storybook breakfast? We just planned our trip and there are not any opening.

Is there any chance with showing up and getting in due to cancellations?

If you are refering to the one in Epcot (as opposed to CRT), remember that the PS can be made 120 days in advance! However, I had no problems calling about 75 days out. I was told that they really start filling up at 60 days because if someone cannot get CRT they immediately request PS for the Princess bfast in Norway. This bfast is pretty new and I don't know what the possibility of a "walk-in" would be. I've heard of people getting lucky at CRT for same day, so why not at Norway? I don't want to jinks myself but we've never had a problem getting a PS for Cindy's or anything else, maybe because we always go in November?

Just keep trying, you never know what might open up!

i "showed up" last minute at CRT and inquired on the chance of a table for two. the hostess looked at me like i was crazy when i said we did not have PS. she did ask we wait just an minute and she would check. she back in five minutes or so and told us to come with her. we were seated right away!!!!!!!!

i think it helped there was just ds and i, most families are larger. by the time breakfast was over, ds's face was completely covered in lipstick!!! each princess that came by gave him a kiss, he even got two from cindy herself!! one on the forehead and one on his autograph book. he REFUSED to wash his face for the entire day!!

i would say give it a try, it never hurts!!

have a great trip!

Kathy - I'm not sure if they allow walk-ins at the Epcot breakfast. Before they will allow you into WS they have to confirm that you are on the PS list. You may want to try calling again that morning to see if you can get a last minute PS.

Epcot is closed during the princess breakfast and I was told unless your name is on the list they won't let you in....Unlike MK that opens at 9am...WS doesn't open to 11am or 12pm so breakfast is over by then...So, I don't think it would work...but I was able to get ressies after trying a couple of times for days that were previously sold out...Good Luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter