PSA: 2 words - MARRIAGE LICENSE

JFox

DIS Veteran
How could I have forgotten such an important detail!? The clerk at the county office saved my butt and all is well in the world again. 5 days and counting!

Well...Monday evening we had our conference call with Rev. Knox. We were talking about the ceremony and he said something about the marriage license. It was at that point that I remembered WE NEED A MARRIAGE LICENSE! I was certain that we were doomed. Rev. Knox provided us with a point of contact and that evening I sent an email to the county officials. We actually got a response at 8:30pm CST/9:30pm EST saying that they would help us and to not lose hope. Tuesday morning the clerk was working on our file and emailed us the documents. We had them notarized and returned back via FedEx. They were delivered this morning, processed by the county and sent via FedEx to Rev. Knox. I owe the county clerk a HUGE thank you and we are sending him a basket of goodies. If we had waited any longer then we would have had a HUGE MESS on our hands.

Don't be like me!

My best friend did the same thing! Thankfully she remembered right on the 3rd day before her wedding! I learned from her almost huge mistake haha. So glad you were able to get yours resolved so quickly! That’s amazing for a county office lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!