PTR: September, 2010...Is a family trip a good idea?

ChefDisneyLu

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone!

My name is Lisa and I am a Disneyholic.

More importantly I am a TRaholic! I have lurked here for a long time enjoying everyones TRs. I am more active on another site but I love coming here for all of the TRs. Everyone here seems to LOVE TRs while on my other site...not so much! :confused3 And PTRs are unheard of!?!

Also, everyone here seems to already be friends/friendly so I really have not posted as I do not want to intrude on conversations etc.

BUT...

I have decided to pay it back and do a PTR of my upcoming trip (followed by a TR). I am bursting at the seams about this upcoming trip so I thought I would let you in on my excitement! :woohoo:

I have also written a TR from my last 2 trips and if you are interested in reading I don't mind to repost them here.

So thats it about me right now. My next post will be intros to my entire family and how this trip came to be!

Thanks everyone for your wonderful TRs/PTRs and I hope I can do you proud!

Lisa

So anyway....

I'm Lisa. 34 years old, happily married for 10 (almost 11) years to the love of my life and mom to the best little guy in the world (really....not just 'cuz i'm his mom....he is great....trust me...you'll love him! :lovestruc )

I am a Disneyholic and a foodie. I take care of my Disney addiction by reading TRs and heading out to the World once in a great while. With my food addiction I decided to go to culinary school a few years ago and I am now a chef and I teach kids classes and run cooking camps! I LOVE my job!

Lisa

My Dh is Rob. He is the greatest. He sometimes does not get my addiction to Disney but he was the one who supported my addiction to food and made it possible for me to follow my dream to become a chef.

I do like to remind him that he is the reason why I am addicted to WDW. He took me on our first trip when we were dating and I fell in love. Then when I was planning our honeymoon I would ask him "Why don't we go here" or "What about there" or "will you at least suggest a place for our honeymoon?" Fineally he said "All I wanna do is go to Disney World!"

I freaked out, I thought that would be the last place he wanted to go! Well we had our honeymoon in 1999 and I was hooked!

I truly am lucky to have him in my life and I thank God everyday for my family!

Lisa

The greatest kid in the world is my DS Tyler!

He is 5 (gonna be 6 at the end of August) and is going on 70. Being an only child he has an excellant vocabulary and loves to add his opinion at any given moment. He too is a Disneyholic and I am quite happy about that!

He is very personable and loves to pose for pictures. His passion in his life is Disney, Baseball and Spongebob.

He starts 1st grade in the fall and I am kinda freaking out about that (I am a really laid back person and I understand that life goes on and I don't get too mushy at his milestones but 1st grade means he is a big boy and he won't need me as much blah, blah blah and I can cry just thinking about it!)

Anyway, Ty and I waiting for Philharmagic May, 2010

100_5532.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter