Pulling up Dining Reservations

eeyoreland

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere. Is there any way for me to pull up all of my reservations, or do I really have to enter each reservation number separately? Looking for a simple list of my reservations for confirmation purposes.

Yep - unfortunately they all have to be pulled up separately. But I *believe* that once they are all pulled up you can see them all on the same screen (haven't tried it recently though).

Yep, it all shows on one screen, and then you can email the whole list to yourself.

Okay, I must still be missing something. First, I can never even find where I go to retrieve the reservation. Can someone help me with that? What I've been doing is typing the web address from one of the confirmations I received, but it seems there should be a direct link to click on from the Disney website. It's a long web address to type in. I'm not lazy. It's more a matter of frustration now that I can't find an easier way and I'm determined to do so! Anyway, once I type in that web address, should I type in one reservation number and "all" of them will appear, or do I need to click on the thing that says "retrieve multiple reservations"? My biggest concern is that I want to make sure I did indeed cancel some reservations. I hope all of this makes sense.

IMHO, viewing reservations is not a very user-friendly design. But, it works great to CREATE the reservation.

I don't know why you can't just pull up your resort reservation and have a link to all your dining reservations. Afterall, if you are on the dining plan it should be all together in one place. Very fustrating, Good luck!

I don't know why you can't just pull up your resort reservation and have a link to all your dining reservations. Afterall, if you are on the dining plan it should be all together in one place. Very fustrating, Good luck!

So true!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter