Puplic domain martial I’m shocked Disney hasn’t done anything with

Notchuck

Earning My Ears
A mid summer nights dream: shakespeare most famous comedy and would make a good Farce.

The Book of Ester(Bible and Tanakh): The only story in the Bible that would work as a Disney movie. Its about a princess, it's a comedic and dose not mention the word God once. the only things problem is the plot as the plot is Ester and Mordecai save the jews from mass genocide.

The opera Pygmalion:One of the most famous stories and technically has been adapted by Disney with the movie "Pretty Women" but that dose not count. It such a Disney story I have know idea why it hasn't been done.

The operetta's by Gilbert and Sullivan: Specifically The Mikado, and The Pirates of Penzance. Thier like the most famous operetta's ever written and theirs a lot of them have plots that could mabye be reworked into movies.

rumplestiltskin:Obvoius resons
Non eroupan folk tales and fairy tales: Really surprising considering it would tap into foreign markets.
Public Domain movies:Less so for Disney and more holywood,Thier are a lot of classics pepole dont realize are in the public domain,The Audrey Hepburn movie Charade,Night of the living Dead,House on Haunted Hill,and His Girl Friday(though the play is still copyrighted). I shocked holywood hast remade them! But if I were to pick a public domain flim that would fit disney I would say Royal Wedding or Little shop of horrors

It is religious and some people might be offended by that. Saying any religious story is fictional is atheistic and political incorrect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!