Puppy Dog Pals?

KrazeeK120

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering if there are any rumors of Puppy Dog Pals appearing anywhere in the parks? It’s my son’s favorite show, and while he’s happy to see any and all characters, I know he would be thrilled to see Bingo & Rolly!

They seem inconsistent on bringing Disney Junior stuff to the parks besides some merch.

They never brought Miles from Tomorrowland to the parks (despite it being a perfect fit ... because of .. well Tomorrowland). Still shocked that they never did some sort of M&G despite the show having 3 seasons .. though they sorta blew it in my opinion by changing the name and the general premise of the show.

Would be cool to see more Disney Junior stuff there for my little ones. Vamparina seems like their next big hit, so it makes sense to put her in the parks.

Now if I can only convince AT&T Uverse that Disney Junior belongs in the "Family" package .. so we can watch it again. Why Disney and Disney XD is in that package but not Disney Junior is beyond me. I should let Disney know my kids are watching Nick Junior now because that channel IS available. :)

Puppy dog pals aren’t owned by Disney I don’t think. Like PJ Masks as well. My boys would lose it if any of those were in the parks. They could care less about Vampirina. But she’d make sense for H&V, although I thought Goofy was going to appear? I figured they’d want to keep the even number of boy and girl characters.

I love Puppy Dog Pals, and I’m sure I am a little older than their target demographic. :rolleyes1 My favorite episode is Hawaii Pug O. I would love to see Bingo and Rolly myself!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter