Purchasing tickets at JR stations/conbinis

Etoile

Gallaudet University class of 2011
Although I am in Japan now, for various reasons it is complicated for me to receive mail where I am staying. The Vacation Maker website says you can purchase tickets at certain JR stations and certain convenience stores, but I can't find anything about doing that.

Does anybody know which stations work for this? I assume Tokyo Station would have them, maybe Shinjuku too. I'm okay with finding a conbini that sells them, if I have to, but JR stations would be easier! I assume it's not at the midori no madoguchi...or is it?!

I just don't want to go out to the guest services center because I know I will not be able to tear myself away to come back at a later date! (Plus it is kind of far, I am in Ibaraki prefecture.)

Thanks in advance!

Most major JR stations in Tokyo will sell them. Just look of the Tokyo Disneyland poster/ad for the cheap passports and you'll be fine. I saw them in Family Mart and Lawson stores as well.

Hope this helps :)

Ha, okay! I will wander around Tokyo or Shinjuku until I find a poster. I'm usually at one or the other every weekend. I'll check FamiMa and Lawson too. Thanks!

If I find one, I'll take a picture and post it here, so others know what to look for. ;)

Ha, okay! I will wander around Tokyo or Shinjuku until I find a poster. I'm usually at one or the other every weekend. I'll check FamiMa and Lawson too. Thanks!

Don't forget that you can also purchase TDR tickets at the Disney Store, which has various locations in Tokyo (Shinjuku, Shibuya, Odaiba, etc.). I think they all have a counter solely devoted to ticket sales.

Ooh! I know there's one in Ikebukuro too, I have been there, but didn't see a TDR counter at the time (wasn't looking either). I will go there if I can't find one at the JR!

Ah, yes I forgot about the Disney Stores. The ticket counter in the Shibuya store is on the top floor I believe. It's hard to miss!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter