Purchasing tickets is different from last trip

disneygal55

DIS Veteran
We are planning a family trip in October and I wanted to see how much a 1 day park to park ticket would cost (we need six tickets). When did the tickets change to seasonal pricing? Also I can't seem to find a calendar which shows what season (regular, value etc) anything after June 2019 would be...especially October.

I am not aware of any seasonal pricing.

You will be hard pressed to find any discount on a one day ticket.

The ticket prices can be checked on the universal web site. I think it is about $170 per person plus tax.

I think disney is the one with seasonal tickets.

I am not aware of any seasonal pricing.

You will be hard pressed to find any discount on a one day ticket.

The ticket prices can be checked on the universal web site. I think it is about $170 per person plus tax.

I think disney is the one with seasonal tickets.

There is indeed "seasonal" pricing for one day tickets. This came into effect sometime last year. When you go to purchase these you have to pick on the calendar to determine pricing. There appear to be 3 "tiers" of them. For a 2 park, park to park ticket, the prices on the Universal site show as either $170, $180, or $190 depending on the date.

To the OPs question, indeed it only shows these dates up to end of June. I don't know when they add to the calendar for later in the year.

You can see the calendar for this here: https://www.universalorlando.com/webdata/k2/en/us/files/Documents/seasonal-ticket-calendar.pdf

Thank you both for your replies. TommyJK thank you for confirming the fact that I wasn't imagining the tier pricing!

Learn something new every day, but I would never even consider a one day ticket so I never kept up with the going cost.

So if you are considering a one day ticket, you can go with an estimated cost of $200 per person with tax and maybe you will get lucky and have a $20 savings if you hit a value season time of year.

We are planning a family trip in October and I wanted to see how much a 1 day park to park ticket would cost (we need six tickets). When did the tickets change to seasonal pricing? Also I can't seem to find a calendar which shows what season (regular, value etc) anything after June 2019 would be...especially October.

Don’t forget to factor check the schedule for HHN, which will cut regular park time in Studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!