Pureed food

kahblue

Mouseketeer
I've been to Disney 2 times now with my son that needs his food pureed. It has never been an issue at the table restaurants but I always choose places I can get mashed potatoes, meat and veggies. He definitely has tastier meals there than what he gets from me!

I'm wondering who else has this done and which restaurants have you gone to? Have you ever been to one that doesn't serve that and gotten it anyway (like at Japan or China) if you called ahead?

We would like to try some different places since we've been to a few of these 2 times now. A few we've been to are Liberty Tree, 50s Prime Time, Coral Reef, Le Cellier, Chef Mickeys, Holleywood and Vine, Planet Hollywood, Crystal Palace, and Garden Grill. The chefs are wonderful!

And, I don't do Italian for his dinner because he gets pureed ravioli for lunch everyday (at Disney).

Thanks - KIM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter