PUSH is running for Mayor of Tomorrowland!

DisneyGoofball

Boom De Ya Da!
Banks here. So after I made the Boom De Ya Da video, I've been wanting to do another video with PUSH the Talking Trashcan. On Facebook, he keeps talking about how he wants to be Mayor of Tomorrowland, and so I thought what better way to do that than to make a campaign video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOsPcl5zYZQ

Vote for PUSH!!! :thumbsup2

That is AWESOME! Push for Mayor!
I can't think of a better choice.

(Who's he running against?)

I can't believe that he got so many guests to hug him. That's quite amazing, really, that guests of all ages will hug Push even if he is a trash can. I love it.

I'd like to see his birth certificate. I don't believe he is an American. I have reason to believe that he was born at a Chinese garbage can making factory.

Big Push fans in this house... cute video!

and you know you've been going to Disney too often when Push is talking to your little girls and says, wait, didn't I meet you a few months ago?!:)

about 28 days till we see Push again!

Big Push fans in this house... cute video!

and you know you've been going to Disney too often when Push is talking to your little girls and says, wait, didn't I meet you a few months ago?!:)

about 28 days till we see Push again!

LOL that's funny!!!!!

My DD spent a week saying Hi and talking to every garbage can we saw for a week. I'm sure some people thought we had a strange child!!! :goodvibes

Video threads are usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it over there now.

Our house hold will vote PUSH FOR MAYOR....4 votes here....wait, can a 6 and 8 yr old vote, or are they too young :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter