"Push" the talking trash can returns...well to disneyland at least!!

So cool!!! I'd seen a video of him awhile back and thought my daughter would get a real laugh out of him.

BTW - We got some mail the other day, hehehehehe, DD was so excited to look at everything on the maps!! Thank you so much!!

I had a neighbor who was obsess with picking out who was the CM operating it.

She ruined the experience for everybody. :lmao:

I had a neighbor who was obsess with picking out who was the CM operating it.

She ruined the experience for everybody. :lmao:

. well kind hard not to notice when you hear this dude behind you talking and the same words are coming out of “puhs’s” “mouth”….rflol:lmao:

All the woman are going to go nuts now.. The CM’s that operated push were flaming hot! :upsidedow :flower3:

. well kind hard not to notice when you hear this dude behind you talking and the same words are coming out of “puhs’s” “mouth”….rflol:lmao:

Agreed, but she would go out of her way, chase the guy, point at him and tell the kids. Talk about taking the "magic" out of something........:rotfl:

Oh My Gosh!! I hope PUSH is out and about for our trip at the end of September!! I have never seen PUSH in Disneyland or California Adventure, but we loved him when we saw him at WDW (both in Tomorrowland in the Magic Kingdom and at the Conservation Station in Animal Kingdom.) He even sang happy birthday to my son who was turning 6 back then. It would be great if we found him to sing happy birthday to him this trip as he is now turning 10.

Agreed, but she would go out of her way, chase the guy, point at him and tell the kids. Talk about taking the "magic" out of something........:rotfl:

Yeah I have seen people like that… poor kids…

Now Funball...you are really going to make we want to find Push now! lol.:rotfl:

Rflol..what?? well maybe this time around they will get ugly cm’s to operate push… I swear the last two….mmmmm I would drool into my beer!!

I had a neighbor who was obsess with picking out who was the CM operating it....

Wait... Person? What are you 2 saying? Next you are going to say some sort of craziness about Mickey not actually being a real mouse or some nonsense like that! And don't EVEN try to say that Tink & Dumbo don't actually fly!

PUSH is very cool! He and I have chatted at DCA before. In fact, he wanted my ice cream!

- Dreams :wizard:

Wait... Person? What are you 2 saying? Next you are going to say some sort of craziness about Mickey not actually being a real mouse or some nonsense like that! And don't EVEN try to say that Tink & Dumbo don't actually fly!

- Dreams :wizard:

:lmao:
My DS4 last year came to me and said: "mmm.....mommy, I have to tell you something........there is a person inside mickey mouse" :scared1:
My husband said: "oh no!! you can't tell that to your mom, she's going to start crying".......

umm dumbo and tink don't really fly for fireworks dreams...

rflol rflol..rflol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter