• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

PVD, Southwest and ENTERTAIN from Dollar

farleyman

DIS Veteran wannabe
Hi Folks, My wife and I just got back from our Disney vacation, with just a few "transportation" comments. Flying out of Providence(TF Green) is the absolute best thing since sliced bread. After flying out of there, I'll never do Logan again. It was so easy getting in and out. Southwest airlines was wonderful. The staff were extremely nice, and never had any problems.
Lastly, for all those who booked a rental thru Dollar using the ENTERTAIN code, no problems encountered at all. We had a compact booked from Dec 7th thru the 14th, and they even upgraded us to a PT Cruiser. Never questioned me regarding the code or anything, and still had the same GREAT rate.

farleyman
What a wonderful, positive happy post. I am so happy you had such a positive experience. :)
What are the requirements for the code? Can anyone use it?
TIA.

Thank you SO much for posting your experience!! We are flying Southwest out of Providence later this week and renting from Dollar with the Entertainment code!!! Thrilled to hear you had no problems, our rate is unbelievable (thought it might be too good to be true). Thanks again!

I agree with you about TF Green, absolutely the only way to go. In the past year I've flown out of PVD twice and Logan once (airfare was cheaper) and PVD was by far the easiest, most convenient way to go!!!

Flying out of PVD in January on Southwest and can't wait!!! :bounce:

Hi Gail, The ENTERTAIN code isn't valid anymore. It was only available back over the summer. It gave a great rate for most that used it. However, I think there were only a certain amount of reservations that the code could be used for, because it stopped giving any kind of a discount back in the August/September time period, I think. (someone correct me if I am wrong.)
Last time I checked, there were other codes that could be used with Dollar, check www.mousesavers.com .

--Jim

Thank you so much for your post! Using the ENTERTAIN code on Wds. and I was nervous!

Thanks Again!:D

Last time I checked, there were other codes that could be used with Dollar, check www.mousesavers.com

Thanks for the info. :) I use mousesavers.com all the time, but, I could not find anything but super dooper high rates at Avis, so, I went with National for about 150.00 less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter