PVD to MCO - Nov 03

Maxwell

DIS Veteran
Nov 15th departure and Nov 23rd return. The price is $314pp on Delta Express. Yikes!! Hardly any seats have been booked. No wonder. Looks like we will have to wait for Southwest. They are the only 2 airlines who fly non stop PVD-MCO. ANyone see any better deals. We try to avoid Logan at all costs.

If you want to book now, take a look at flights into/out of Boston, they're direct @ 204/ticket...

I will definitely agree to that, in fact I've sworn off Logan... but it gives you the ability to plan this far out for an almost reasonable price... I'm trying to decide if it's worth the headache for us since we might want to take an October trip down...

I would pay $100 more per ticket if I have to just to avoid the Logan hassle. Hopefully the price will drop a bit from Providence.

How far are you from Bradley? Would that be an option for you. They fly direct on both Delta Express and Southwest.

I, too, am looking for Nov/Dec 2003 air but from Logan to MCO. We don't mind Logan at all. We like the many flight options. We didn't have a good experience our one time out of PVD.

It's still a bit to early for me to even look but I'm ready!

Last year was our luckiest trip yet! We were lucky enough to get in on a sale at the end of last January for a non-stop flight in October with AA for only $400.00 total for the 4 of us!!!! I sure hope I'm that lucky again!

I found out about that wonderful sale from someone here so lets all keep posting our finds!

Maxwell

If I were you, I'd wait until Southwest posts it's schedule. It might be a few months, but it'll definitely be alot cheaper than $300. I also think at that point Delta's rates will come down also!!!

You can get your flights direct for $250.50 out of Bradley if it's not too far a drive for you.

Are you close to any of the Logan Express stations? It saves some of the hassle of driving in. I know from picking someone up last summer....saw a lot more of the big dig than I ever wanted to!! We will be driving in this summer, but my dh has no problem with the drive (a Boston driver from way back). We found the Logan Express was about the same as parking at Logan for a week, if 3 of used the bus. Or just use a limo service. I prefer to fly out of Green but not when I have to pay about $75-100 more for each ticket. I couldn't touch the Logan airfares at Green!! I guess we'll just bear the aggrevation of the drive in!!

we live i southern Rhode island and take the drive to logan, not sure whats all the fuss, I don't mind the traffic and lines are lines no matter what airpor youre at. Flight options are very limited at TFGreen and prices are always higher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter