QR Code does not generate after negative test uploaded and health questionnaire completed

StayAwake

Mouseketeer
Help! Negative test results uploaded and shows status COVID Negative. I filled out the Health Questionnaire around noon- it is now almost 4 pm and I don't have a QR code anywhere. I tried going into the questionnaire again and it said to click to rengenerate the code- I did that and still nothing. Spam folder has been checked.

Help link says a copy should be under Trip Details, however I don't see anything labeled Trip Details on the site.

Any thoughts/assistance is appreciated!

After several levels of digging, I found the tech support number for Safe Travels. When I called they indicated that they are having issues with the software generating the QR codes today, and as long as I had successfully uploaded the test results and the Health Questionnaire, they could work through it when we land tomorrow. However they did recommend bringing a paper copy of the test results along, which are packed in my carryon.

In case anyone needs the tech support number for future issues, the info I found was: Call the Safe Travels Program at 1-800-GOHAWAII (1-800-464-2924) Press 1 for the Safe Travels Digital Platform Technical Service Desk (10 a.m. to 10 p.m. HST).

I had issues as well and used Firefox instead of Chrome of IE and it then worked. Just FYI for anyone else that might run into issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter