QS beverages with meal in the parks?

lucas

°o°
In 2017, which beverages are allowed with the QS meal in the parks? Or, is it always a soda?

I don't want bottled water - a cup of tap iced water is fine. Plus, I don't drink a lot of sodas, so with the refillable mug, I will get my fill of sodas at the resort.

For example, at the Columbia Harbour House can I get any of these for my QS beverage with my meal:
Lemonade Slushy $5.99
Iced Tea Lemonade Slushy $4.69
Iced Coffee - french vanilla or mocha $4.69

Is this a no-no?

Do you have any examples of allowed drinks other than soda or bottled water?

Last edited:
Depends when you're going.

For 2017, some places may offer exceptions, but in general, the beverage entitlement includes coffee(regular), tea, and soft drinks. A bottled water can be subbed pretty much anywhere.

For 2018, specialty drinks are included.

You can always ask, but I would imagine that the beverages you listed will not count as your beverage entitlement for 2017, but will count for 2018.

Depends when you're going.

For 2017, some places may offer exceptions, but in general, the beverage entitlement includes coffee(regular), tea, and soft drinks. A bottled water can be subbed pretty much anywhere.

For 2018, specialty drinks are included.

You can always ask, but I would imagine that the beverages you listed will not count as your beverage entitlement for 2017, but will count for 2018.
Bummer! We are going in 2017.

Typically it includes a fountain beverage (e.g. soda, coffee, tea, iced tea, lemonade, powerade), but if there is a specialty beverage such as a slushy you will have to ask every time because it will vary with each CS venue. One might allow it and another will not. The purple DDP logo means it is available for a snack credit, but does not necessarily mean it can be the beverage when using a CS credit.

Typically it includes a fountain beverage (e.g. soda, coffee, tea, iced tea, lemonade, powerade), but if there is a specialty beverage such as a slushy you will have to ask every time because it will vary with each CS venue. One might allow it and another will not. The purple DDP logo means it is available for a snack credit, but does not necessarily mean it can be the beverage when using a CS credit.
Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!