QS Credit for Snacks

TinkSassy

DIS Veteran
I've seen multiple places that you can use one QS credit for 3 snacks. However, not seeing consistency as to if you can do this at festival booths at Epcot.

Has anyone done this? Also, how do you let the cast member know what you are doing or do you have to be out of snack credits first to make the conversion?

I've done it at Food and Wine booths, though that was in 2016. Let them know when you order, you do not need to be out of snack credits. All three snacks must be from the same booth in the same transaction.

Just did this last weekend at the Festival of Arts booth. I told them first, before I ordered, that I wanted to use a QS credit. They said no problem, what three items would you like. We ordered the corvina fish, short ribs and jumbo cookie. Definitely good use of a credit as the fish and short ribs were over $7 each.

A beverage is NOT included like a QS credit. Three snacks only.

I tried this again in the MK confectionary and the CM wasn’t familiar with how to do it. Took awhile but he figured it out. It’s getting to be much more popular.

Thank you! This helps alot as we were hoping to do 2 meals at the outdoor kitchens for F&G. Appreciate all the info!

I've done it at Food and Wine booths, though that was in 2016. Let them know when you order, you do not need to be out of snack credits. All three snacks must be from the same booth in the same transaction.

I was wonde
Just did this last weekend at the Festival of Arts booth. I told them first, before I ordered, that I wanted to use a QS credit. They said no problem, what three items would you like. We ordered the corvina fish, short ribs and jumbo cookie. Definitely good use of a credit as the fish and short ribs were over $7 each.

A beverage is NOT included like a QS credit. Three snacks only.

I tried this again in the MK confectionary and the CM wasn’t familiar with how to do it. Took awhile but he figured it out. It’s getting to be much more popular.

I was wondering about this. So you give up your beverage if you convert the QS credit to 3 snack credits? That kinda stinks

I was wonde

I was wondering about this. So you give up your beverage if you convert the QS credit to 3 snack credits? That kinda stinks

One of the three items can be a beverage, as long as the beverage counts as a snack credit. But no, you don't get the three snacks plus a drink.

I was wonde

You give up your alcoholic beverage, but you can still get a regular beverage as one of the 3 if that regular beverage has the snack symbol next to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!