QS Dining Credits

markkelly

Earning My Ears
I know you can use a table service for 2* QS but can you do it the other way around?

Thinking of going QS and wondered if you could take the odd TS meal using double QS credits

Thanks

No you can’t I’m afraid!

I also didn’t know you could use one table service for two quick service... I know you can use one table service for three snack credits but that’s new to me!

No you can’t I’m afraid!

I also didn’t know you could use one table service for two quick service... I know you can use one table service for three snack credits but that’s new to me!

I thought it was one quick service credit for 3 snack credits. That's what we were getting last year when we were cashing in our remaining QS credits on our last day onsite.

We brought home a ridiculous amount of sweets. :teeth:

thanks for the replies all, i suspected that would be the case.

Re 1 TS for 2 QS - likely I got that wrong then...I was there last year and I thought you could exchange QS for 3 snacks and I exchanged one remaining TS for 2*QS then snacks...but maybe I just got the 3 - cant recall for sure

Yeah, would be great if it worked that way round but sadly not. They want you to upgrade your dining plans to get any/more TS credits, depending which plan you start on.
And 3 snacks = 1 QS credit - we came home with sooooo many sweets last time, so easy souvenirs if you don't use them up :)

Can't wait to cash in a QS credit for 3 snacks at F&W festival!!

Just to say, you have to cash it in for 3 snacks at the same time in one transaction from everything I've read. I'm not sure if this is possible at the festival booths or not.

Just to say, you have to cash it in for 3 snacks at the same time in one transaction from everything I've read. I'm not sure if this is possible at the festival booths or not.
I've done it at a FAWF booth, but from what I understand it can be a bit hit and miss as to whether CMs know they can do it!

I've done it at a FAWF booth, but from what I understand it can be a bit hit and miss as to whether CMs know they can do it!

It's mostly the CMs at the Candy Stores that know how to do properly, as they help people spend their credits before they leave lol

Also note that all three types of credits are dividable to 3 snack credits. So obviously using a Deluxe Credit for snacks is a huge waste!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter